Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marketplace Revamp
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Sweet!
Sweet!
What do the little icons mean on the familiars? I figured out the wing means it’s bonding with a dragon, but not completely sure on how the other two work.

Maybe it’s because the site’s tool tips are fiddly with Apple Pencil on an iPad, but I’m not able to see the same kind of info that used to be shown with text (you own x)...
What do the little icons mean on the familiars? I figured out the wing means it’s bonding with a dragon, but not completely sure on how the other two work.

Maybe it’s because the site’s tool tips are fiddly with Apple Pencil on an iPad, but I’m not able to see the same kind of info that used to be shown with text (you own x)...
Question about Hot Items in the gems marketplace -- most of those are items that are "seasonal"? Except one isn't? I looked back in the prior update, but didn't see what that tab is supposed to be. (But I could have missed it; my eyes have... issues.)
Question about Hot Items in the gems marketplace -- most of those are items that are "seasonal"? Except one isn't? I looked back in the prior update, but didn't see what that tab is supposed to be. (But I could have missed it; my eyes have... issues.)
[quote name="Penemuel" date="2021-03-24 23:36:31" ] What do the little icons mean on the familiars? I figured out the wing means it’s bonding with a dragon, but not completely sure on how the other two work. [/quote] @Penemuel If there's a wing, then a dragon is bonding with it. If there's a treasure chest, then it's in your hoard. (It won't tell you HOW MANY are in your hoard, though, but "has one" is enough for most familiars to keep from re-purchasing them. Unless you want one for you and one to unlock a den slot... >_> )
Penemuel wrote on 2021-03-24 23:36:31:
@Penemuel
If there's a wing, then a dragon is bonding with it. If there's a treasure chest, then it's in your hoard. (It won't tell you HOW MANY are in your hoard, though, but "has one" is enough for most familiars to keep from re-purchasing them. Unless you want one for you and one to unlock a den slot... >_> )
Thank you!!

How often does cycling happen?
Thank you!!

How often does cycling happen?
zVI7i7V.png
Wonderful!
Wonderful!
841EblB.gif
cool!
cool!
X4p2jRx.png | koJv3g8.png | tOrSITq.png | fkWjutW.png
ZNhRsiG.png
damn you really push these out fast these days, great update!
damn you really push these out fast these days, great update!
Nice!
Nice!
| DeviantArt | Pixel Adopts |
| She/her | Sweden | +9 hours FR time | Local YGO and GW2 nerd |
KE4Ayzq.png
It'd be awesome to have a ping option for certain MP and Swipp trades. Maybe in the game database there'd be a "ping/alert when this item comes in stock" button, and when it stocks you'd get a ping in your notifs. Like favoriting items, this would be able to be turned off and on at any time for any individual swipp or MP trade
It'd be awesome to have a ping option for certain MP and Swipp trades. Maybe in the game database there'd be a "ping/alert when this item comes in stock" button, and when it stocks you'd get a ping in your notifs. Like favoriting items, this would be able to be turned off and on at any time for any individual swipp or MP trade
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32