Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marketplace Revamp
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
I always love when the trickster set comes back ^^
I always love when the trickster set comes back ^^
demicatcher.png bicatcher.png
Yayy!!!
Yayy!!!
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
Not sure if I missed this piece of information somewhere... but does anyone know what time (server time) the flash sales change? Thanks :3
Not sure if I missed this piece of information somewhere... but does anyone know what time (server time) the flash sales change? Thanks :3
Some things i love about this update I love the sorting options its the best. you can sort by colors for items, or for scrolls by, genes, breeds, moderns only, [quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/QoWrVit.png[/img][/quote] I love the flashsale and that theres an unlimited item at a discount available to ppl who are not in dominance winning that week. you can see when familiar item is bonding on a dragon, A couple things i think are not so great: You no longer see how many of an item you own unlike before. There are only 2 specialty items so that tab seems kind of.. idk extra? an entire tab for 2 items though? why? i hope we're getting more specialty items to fill in that tab though haha I thought that when this update happened there would no longer be periods of time where there is no items stocked at all. but we still have times when No items are available in multiple tabs.
Some things i love about this update

I love the sorting options its the best.
you can sort by colors for items, or for scrolls by, genes, breeds, moderns only,
Quote:
QoWrVit.png
I love the flashsale and that theres an unlimited item at a discount available to ppl who are not in dominance winning that week.
you can see when familiar item is bonding on a dragon,

A couple things i think are not so great:
You no longer see how many of an item you own unlike before.

There are only 2 specialty items so that tab seems kind of.. idk extra? an entire tab for 2 items though? why? i hope we're getting more specialty items to fill in that tab though haha

I thought that when this update happened there would no longer be periods of time where there is no items stocked at all. but we still have times when No items are available in multiple tabs.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
@Skyspeed
Quote:
Flash Sales

A new addition to the Marketplace Revamp is flash sales. Twice a day, an item will be chosen for the flash sale and be sold at a discount for 12 straight hours, regardless of when Marketplace goes through its typical rounds of restocking. This item will also stock in unlimited supply, so most players that want to get in on the sale will have a fairly ample window of time to take part!

Going to guess it is at 00:00 and 12:00 or around then
@Skyspeed
Quote:
Flash Sales

A new addition to the Marketplace Revamp is flash sales. Twice a day, an item will be chosen for the flash sale and be sold at a discount for 12 straight hours, regardless of when Marketplace goes through its typical rounds of restocking. This item will also stock in unlimited supply, so most players that want to get in on the sale will have a fairly ample window of time to take part!

Going to guess it is at 00:00 and 12:00 or around then
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
Cant wait
Cant wait
Woohoo! So excited!
Woohoo! So excited!