Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2020
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65
IT’S HERE!! Let the farming commence! All the new items (especially the scenes and familiars) look glorious...kudos to the art team. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8919628][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/89197/8919628_350.png[/img][/url] (Daku, my Noc from the [i]very[/i] first NotN, is ready to party! :D) Happy NotN, everyone!
IT’S HERE!! Let the farming commence!

All the new items (especially the scenes and familiars) look glorious...kudos to the art team.

8919628_350.png

(Daku, my Noc from the very first NotN, is ready to party! :D)

Happy NotN, everyone!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

ooh... potion-wielding rogues. interesting...
ooh... potion-wielding rogues. interesting...
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
No new Baldwin fams? :0
No new Baldwin fams? :0
3RvEHPl.png
AAAA EVERYTHING LOOKS SO COOL! Can't wait to get the new apparel :0
AAAA EVERYTHING LOOKS SO COOL! Can't wait to get the new apparel :0
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
woke up RIGHT on time, i came as fast as i could
woke up RIGHT on time, i came as fast as i could
yay I'm so excited!
yay I'm so excited!
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
[emoji=nocturne star size=1]Happy Night of the Nocturne!!![emoji=nocturne star size=1]
Happy Night of the Nocturne!!!
QFMsHc3.pngLohCDcp.png
Oh everything looks so amazing!! I love the apparel! And the new scenes! Happy NotN everyone!
Oh everything looks so amazing!! I love the apparel! And the new scenes! Happy NotN everyone!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Ooooooo, new apparel
Ooooooo, new apparel
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
The new apparel is amazing! The new scenes and vistas are amazing! Every single new familiar is amazing--EVERYTHING IS AMAZING, STAFF I LOVE YOU!

Bye bye diving into coli, see you in two weeks!
The new apparel is amazing! The new scenes and vistas are amazing! Every single new familiar is amazing--EVERYTHING IS AMAZING, STAFF I LOVE YOU!

Bye bye diving into coli, see you in two weeks!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 64 65