Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Winners
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 92 93
[i]One hundred and twenty three?[/i] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/7c2f357f584f838d28e6cf6b68472b38/tenor.gif[/img] Looking forward to them, grats to all the winners!
One hundred and twenty three?

tenor.gif

Looking forward to them, grats to all the winners!
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-12-07 02:11:57" ] [quote name="creosote" date="2020-12-07 02:10:45" ] 123 skins.... hot damn, NotN gonna be LIT getting all those crates on top of event loot [/quote] The coliseum is now able to drop skins directly, so these skins will not have crates! Holiday skins still will though, as they drop from the gathering system and have gems and treasure attached. [/quote] woah, that'll definitely make hoarding them all easier! good to know [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Undel wrote on 2020-12-07 02:11:57:
creosote wrote on 2020-12-07 02:10:45:
123 skins.... hot damn, NotN gonna be LIT getting all those crates on top of event loot

The coliseum is now able to drop skins directly, so these skins will not have crates! Holiday skins still will though, as they drop from the gathering system and have gems and treasure attached.
woah, that'll definitely make hoarding them all easier! good to know
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
hey and congrats to the winners, they look lovely
hey and congrats to the winners, they look lovely
I literally almost fell of my bed when I saw the thumbnail.
I literally almost fell of my bed when I saw the thumbnail.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Wooohoooooo I totally thought the thumbnail was an error at first, aha. Lookin' forward to all the lovely new additions!!
Wooohoooooo I totally thought the thumbnail was an error at first, aha. Lookin' forward to all the lovely new additions!!
eP65k0J.png
Cool.
Cool.
kHExOMX.png
hecc yeah! also, I'm forever mad at the amount of awesome M Gaoler skins, and my inability to purchase any more M Gaolers (due to lair space and meat stores). ;-;
hecc yeah! also, I'm forever mad at the amount of awesome M Gaoler skins, and my inability to purchase any more M Gaolers (due to lair space and meat stores). ;-;
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
Congrats to the winners -- excited to see all the entries!

And best of luck adding them all to the system in tandem with today's server upgrade -- that's some impressive work!
Congrats to the winners -- excited to see all the entries!

And best of luck adding them all to the system in tandem with today's server upgrade -- that's some impressive work!
DSfRuAQ.png
Hang on, we're getting 123?!?! All at once?!?!?!
That's awesome! I can't wait to see them all.
Hang on, we're getting 123?!?! All at once?!?!?!
That's awesome! I can't wait to see them all.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
I am looking respectfully
I am looking respectfully
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 92 93