Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Winners
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 92 93
Can't wait to see if my favs got in!
Can't wait to see if my favs got in!
c45irYu.gifyaVmX6u.pngcrackle_100.pngO5UKLTS.gifKEQAerK.png
123 skins.... hot damn, NotN gonna be LIT getting all those crates on top of event loot
123 skins.... hot damn, NotN gonna be LIT getting all those crates on top of event loot
YRNNmo6.png
Guess I'm gonna have a coli party after work! ;D
Guess I'm gonna have a coli party after work! ;D
8nDCGn8.gif
[quote name="Neffi" date="2020-12-07 02:09:01" ] Ohh, skin contest winners, exciting! Also @Undel may I humbly request our obligatory dose of doggo? [/quote] Of course! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/doubleblep.jpg[/img][/center]
Neffi wrote on 2020-12-07 02:09:01:
Ohh, skin contest winners, exciting!

Also @Undel may I humbly request our obligatory dose of doggo?

Of course!
doubleblep.jpg

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
123?! Oh my goodness I'm gonna get accents for a heckton of permas now!
123?! Oh my goodness I'm gonna get accents for a heckton of permas now!
Please ping me to get my attention!

Feel free to re-ping!

Dragon Sales
Project Plans
Cauldron
waOhsb7.png vEi36Sc.png
[quote name="creosote" date="2020-12-07 02:10:45" ] 123 skins.... hot damn, NotN gonna be LIT getting all those crates on top of event loot [/quote] The coliseum is now able to drop skins directly, so these skins will not have crates! Holiday skins still will though, as they drop from the gathering system and have gems and treasure attached.
creosote wrote on 2020-12-07 02:10:45:

The coliseum is now able to drop skins directly, so these skins will not have crates! Holiday skins still will though, as they drop from the gathering system and have gems and treasure attached.

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
Exciting! I just hope most of them do not cover the whole body.
Exciting! I just hope most of them do not cover the whole body.
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-12-07 02:11:57" ] [quote name="creosote" date="2020-12-07 02:10:45" ] 123 skins.... hot damn, NotN gonna be LIT getting all those crates on top of event loot [/quote] The coliseum is now able to drop skins directly, so these skins will not have crates! [/quote] WHAAATTT
Undel wrote on 2020-12-07 02:11:57:
creosote wrote on 2020-12-07 02:10:45:

The coliseum is now able to drop skins directly, so these skins will not have crates!
WHAAATTT
unknown.png
Oh dang, too bad its bedtime. Something to look forward to when I wake up. Congrats to all the winners!
Oh dang, too bad its bedtime. Something to look forward to when I wake up. Congrats to all the winners!
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
wow, so many skins!
wow, so many skins!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 92 93