Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 180 181
hm, should runes give off that much highlight on the belly shading? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=67&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=57&winggene=60&wings=140&auth=8481795051bc24d55317798dd144fa0794bc5732&dummyext=prev.png[/img] doesn't seem right..
hm, should runes give off that much highlight on the belly shading?
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=67&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=57&winggene=60&wings=140&auth=8481795051bc24d55317798dd144fa0794bc5732&dummyext=prev.png
doesn't seem right..
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
HELL YES
HELL YES
I CALLED IT BAYBEEE SHADOW DRAGON LETS GOOOOO
I CALLED IT BAYBEEE SHADOW DRAGON LETS GOOOOO
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
[quote name="Lomedraug" date="2020-11-12 12:07:25" ] I can’t find joy in this since all that this breed apparently warranted was a familiar. Previous two breeds had eggs distributed but I mean, hooray for a breed I guess. [/quote] This. I'm not in a position to buy gems, well...disappointed.
Lomedraug wrote on 2020-11-12 12:07:25:
I can’t find joy in this since all that this breed apparently warranted was a familiar. Previous two breeds had eggs distributed but I mean, hooray for a breed I guess.

This. I'm not in a position to buy gems, well...disappointed.
Wow, these are so... flippin' ... pretty! I want a bunch of them. Seriously, I've had dragons I was sure I was going to have to scatter because I couldn't make their colors work, but they look fabulous as this breed. Well done, artists!
Wow, these are so... flippin' ... pretty! I want a bunch of them. Seriously, I've had dragons I was sure I was going to have to scatter because I couldn't make their colors work, but they look fabulous as this breed. Well done, artists!
Ryuu: Are you calling me a sea slug?
Io: Sea slugs are cute.
(Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! Love! - Ep. 10)
UM YES
the more I scry the more I love them!!!!!
These guys are BEAUTIFUL!!!

They’re my favorite ancient so far and their genes are AMAZING

They are 100000% worth that price tag (half the price of a gem breed and less than a gem gene!!?????!!???!?!)
Goodness gracious you’ve outdone yourselves !!!!
I love these guys so much!!
UM YES
the more I scry the more I love them!!!!!
These guys are BEAUTIFUL!!!

They’re my favorite ancient so far and their genes are AMAZING

They are 100000% worth that price tag (half the price of a gem breed and less than a gem gene!!?????!!???!?!)
Goodness gracious you’ve outdone yourselves !!!!
I love these guys so much!!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Any smart person will wait until prices come down for this dragon. People are overcharging for the scroll in Marketplace when the real value is set by the shop. I always wait and end up getting better dragons later on. :P
Any smart person will wait until prices come down for this dragon. People are overcharging for the scroll in Marketplace when the real value is set by the shop. I always wait and end up getting better dragons later on. :P
cRzK7aI.png
So many new genes! Such a fey and cryptid-like vibe! And the genes are so fitting for deep woodsy fey critters! The patterns look amazing!

My only disappointment is the hair. I was hoping it'd be trimmed after the concept preview. There's just so much of it that they look like they couldn't take one step without stepping on their hair, and it covers most of the rest - especially on the female pose, I can barely see the primary pattern at all. :'D
So many new genes! Such a fey and cryptid-like vibe! And the genes are so fitting for deep woodsy fey critters! The patterns look amazing!

My only disappointment is the hair. I was hoping it'd be trimmed after the concept preview. There's just so much of it that they look like they couldn't take one step without stepping on their hair, and it covers most of the rest - especially on the female pose, I can barely see the primary pattern at all. :'D
cute but also really disappointed in no eggs given out this time.
cute but also really disappointed in no eggs given out this time.
XcP5ule.pngtumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
I am getting some.

The wings and the beetle gene have me sold. Also the wasp/bee and the starmap/ constellation.
I am getting some.

The wings and the beetle gene have me sold. Also the wasp/bee and the starmap/ constellation.
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 180 181