Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 180 181
The genes on these are sooooo good, huge kudos to the artists! Beautiful new breed. I'm gonna need like ten
The genes on these are sooooo good, huge kudos to the artists! Beautiful new breed. I'm gonna need like ten
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
[quote name="Eject" date="2020-11-12 13:24:30" ] .... Why don't we get a free breed change on this one like we did the others? [/quote] @Eject because it's a gem breed and they want it to be rarer
Eject wrote on 2020-11-12 13:24:30:
.... Why don't we get a free breed change on this one like we did the others?
@Eject because it's a gem breed and they want it to be rarer
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
CAPSULE!!!!! PEACOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT_TT
THANK YOU STAFF FOR MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAPSULE!!!!! PEACOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT_TT
THANK YOU STAFF FOR MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64490838][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=67&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=63&winggene=68&wings=96&auth=12ab786136a1db5b435b0592adcf897936c3ecf7&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64155104][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=63&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=157&tertgene=56&winggene=62&wings=161&auth=fa22bb6f652b9d2360d9e93709d9fe2bc65ae090&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Taking that opportunity to show my 2 babes~ These are Scrys, they're yet to be gened but Breed Changed already! [Edit:] I see a lot of disappointment over the cost & not getting a free one & as a new player and this being my first new breed release it honestly doesn't feel that bad? I personally think, especially compared to many many other online games, FR makes it really easy to get gems. It's only a 1000, before this I was able to accumulate nearly 900 gems solely through selling eggs in AH or art sales. Heck, I only bought some gems today for this breed because some friends commissioned me! It's not the end of the world to not have the new shiny breed on day one, it'll get cheaper in a few weeks, and if not having it genuinely upsets you maybe it is time for a computer break & to (safely) take a walk! :)
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=67&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=63&winggene=68&wings=96&auth=12ab786136a1db5b435b0592adcf897936c3ecf7&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=63&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=157&tertgene=56&winggene=62&wings=161&auth=fa22bb6f652b9d2360d9e93709d9fe2bc65ae090&dummyext=prev.png

Taking that opportunity to show my 2 babes~ These are Scrys, they're yet to be gened but Breed Changed already!

[Edit:] I see a lot of disappointment over the cost & not getting a free one & as a new player and this being my first new breed release it honestly doesn't feel that bad? I personally think, especially compared to many many other online games, FR makes it really easy to get gems. It's only a 1000, before this I was able to accumulate nearly 900 gems solely through selling eggs in AH or art sales.
Heck, I only bought some gems today for this breed because some friends commissioned me!

It's not the end of the world to not have the new shiny breed on day one, it'll get cheaper in a few weeks, and if not having it genuinely upsets you maybe it is time for a computer break & to (safely) take a walk! :)
********.**** space.png
E3nmoMt.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
dEe2UrM.png
space.png
* babyminCENTER.png * space.png
dEo6ta2.png
WKtl2lb.png
fg6G1CJ.png
space.png
Okay so if I'm reading correctly the only way to get these is through the breed change? Which is fine the gaolers were that way but, we were given two. It just seems odd we aren't this time.
Okay so if I'm reading correctly the only way to get these is through the breed change? Which is fine the gaolers were that way but, we were given two. It just seems odd we aren't this time.
The new gene looks beautiful, thank staff![emoji=veilspun happy size=1]
The new gene looks beautiful, thank staff!
z0HlerP.png
way less fun if we dont get some =/ cost of enjoyment for sake of "rarity"
way less fun if we dont get some =/ cost of enjoyment for sake of "rarity"
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
Some of y'all are acting like Flight Rising doesn't need money to operate and it's sad.
Some of y'all are acting like Flight Rising doesn't need money to operate and it's sad.
ZQGfAQY.png
It feels really weird for how cheap they are for a gem breed that we didn't get a breed change or eggs oh well

Still the only ancient I like just disappointing all we got was a fam and food stacks
It feels really weird for how cheap they are for a gem breed that we didn't get a breed change or eggs oh well

Still the only ancient I like just disappointing all we got was a fam and food stacks
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
oh MY GOD I LOVE THEM. I NEED THEM. RIGHT NOW
oh MY GOD I LOVE THEM. I NEED THEM. RIGHT NOW
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 180 181