Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona Fete
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Amazing familiars! Thanks FR!
Amazing familiars! Thanks FR!
xeDKNxe.png
I've actually got a question as well. I've noticed more recent feats have been awarding a final prize of 6 gems and 6,000 treasure; Crackers was like that, and so are half of the new wave, despite them being 5 regular fams and one (limited) Swipp fam. Previously the rewards seemed tiered somewhat; a low price for normal familiars (with 3/5000 as the normal prize), a higher price for gem familiars (4/6500), a higher still price for bosses (9/15000, though the Hawksbill Goliath seems to deviate from this at 3/5000), and the Eyewing having an errant price as a solo. I guess I just don't understand what exactly the methodology is between the rewards? For the regular familiars, it didn't seem to matter whether they were from a higher or lower levelled venue.

I'm not complaining... like most people, I'm happy to pocket a few extra gems. I'm just not sure if this is in error.
I've actually got a question as well. I've noticed more recent feats have been awarding a final prize of 6 gems and 6,000 treasure; Crackers was like that, and so are half of the new wave, despite them being 5 regular fams and one (limited) Swipp fam. Previously the rewards seemed tiered somewhat; a low price for normal familiars (with 3/5000 as the normal prize), a higher price for gem familiars (4/6500), a higher still price for bosses (9/15000, though the Hawksbill Goliath seems to deviate from this at 3/5000), and the Eyewing having an errant price as a solo. I guess I just don't understand what exactly the methodology is between the rewards? For the regular familiars, it didn't seem to matter whether they were from a higher or lower levelled venue.

I'm not complaining... like most people, I'm happy to pocket a few extra gems. I'm just not sure if this is in error.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
the familiars are so cute, and i love the new vista!
the familiars are so cute, and i love the new vista!
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2020-11-03 21:23:50" ] Caught these guys sliding in earlier! Loving the Fiendcat and the Manticore especially! A sad farewell to the skins, if only because Birch Swirl and Whispering Bones held out on me and Rainbow Scales refused to come back. [b]Would have been nice if there was a more solid way to get them than maybe-once-a-week.[/b] [/quote] 100% agreed (bolding my own). Hoping we'll get confirmation that they can drop from chests, Roundsey, or a Galore gift at some point. Sad to not be able to get some I needed even with having the materials. On the other hand, gorgeous new vista! The squirmscoot is too cute too [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Laluzi wrote on 2020-11-03 21:23:50:
Caught these guys sliding in earlier! Loving the Fiendcat and the Manticore especially!

A sad farewell to the skins, if only because Birch Swirl and Whispering Bones held out on me and Rainbow Scales refused to come back. Would have been nice if there was a more solid way to get them than maybe-once-a-week.

100% agreed (bolding my own). Hoping we'll get confirmation that they can drop from chests, Roundsey, or a Galore gift at some point. Sad to not be able to get some I needed even with having the materials.

On the other hand, gorgeous new vista! The squirmscoot is too cute too
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
Those new fams are AWEESOOME
Those new fams are AWEESOOME
sYJ7QdI.png
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
Love to see it!
Love to see it!
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
awwwwwww :'(

Just couldn't get the ones I wanted in time....
awwwwwww :'(

Just couldn't get the ones I wanted in time....
amazing!
amazing!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
Yes!!!!!
Yes!!!!!
7wv9OeJ.png courier_pearl.gifcourier_spitfire.gifcourier_edgar.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iucYIcg1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29