Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2020
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54
Happy Brightshine everyone! Ethereal Observer is perfect for one of my dragons omg, I need it
Happy Brightshine everyone! Ethereal Observer is perfect for one of my dragons omg, I need it
KgVQIRc.png J5GZRc7.png wg8Hj9y.gif rD9Krdj.gif eVePoiw.gif
Yall, Everything this Jubilee is just *cheif's kiss*
Yall, Everything this Jubilee is just *cheif's kiss*
VBSVH.gifnpoIL.gifu5HY3.gif2y1XN7S.pngtumblr_inline_oki65zwyHD1tfmvub_100.png
Love the new fest items <3
Love the new fest items <3
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
The new familar is amazing.
The new familar is amazing.
oSaCDzd.png
[quote name="SilverStarSheep" date="2020-06-21 10:55:59" ] oh MAN if we're getting zodiac familiars, I hope the Lightning one is a sheep. It works! So well! Please, let my androids dream of electric sheep, thank you. EDIT: aw wait... it's gonna be based off of when the zodiac cycles start, isn't it... I'll be happy for an electric lion, but darn, I wanted that electric ram! [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] [/quote] Electric lion! Yes!
SilverStarSheep wrote on 2020-06-21 10:55:59:
oh MAN if we're getting zodiac familiars, I hope the Lightning one is a sheep.
It works! So well! Please, let my androids dream of electric sheep, thank you.

EDIT: aw wait... it's gonna be based off of when the zodiac cycles start, isn't it... I'll be happy for an electric lion, but darn, I wanted that electric ram!

Electric lion! Yes!
oSaCDzd.png
My favourite time of the year [emoji=sun size=1]
My favourite time of the year
There are 12 Zodiacs but only 11 Festivals? This means Capricorn isn't going to get a familiar which isn't really fair. Unless we get a special Capricorn familiar for NotN for a gift from Galore?
There are 12 Zodiacs but only 11 Festivals? This means Capricorn isn't going to get a familiar which isn't really fair. Unless we get a special Capricorn familiar for NotN for a gift from Galore?
X0JktGl.png
mmmmmmm...
craaaabbb...
mmmmmmm...
craaaabbb...
ROyFQqy.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39933031][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/399331/39933031_350.png[/img][/url] My Light representative Lylas says Happy Brightshine 2020![emoji=light rune size=1] So excited for the new zodiac familiars, and a bittersweet farewell to the emblems. You served us well for many years. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
39933031_350.png

My Light representative Lylas says Happy Brightshine 2020!
So excited for the new zodiac familiars, and a bittersweet farewell to the emblems. You served us well for many years.
VRPny.gifvLWL9.gifOkkaX.gifuy800.gif
the angelic skins with the multiple wings and eyes... i thirst
the angelic skins with the multiple wings and eyes... i thirst
TSOSr8P.pngVXoLRWi.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 53 54