Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2020
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54
Happy Brightshine! The new familiars look interesting!
Happy Brightshine! The new familiars look interesting!
hRdwFwp.png

she/her
fr +3
hehe

What an awesome familiar :O!

Happy Brightshine everyone!
What an awesome familiar :O!

Happy Brightshine everyone!
yay yay I love the new scene!

though I noticed no new joxar recolor?
yay yay I love the new scene!

though I noticed no new joxar recolor?
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
Dunno if this is the right place but Accent: Liberator is listed as the wrong Gaoler gender
Dunno if this is the right place but Accent: Liberator is listed as the wrong Gaoler gender
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
Once again, the skins for Light are made with Gravel - obtainable while digging at Wind, Shadow and Fire?!
Once again, the skins for Light are made with Gravel - obtainable while digging at Wind, Shadow and Fire?!
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
*SCREAMS* ZODIAC FAMILIARS ALSO THE APPAREL & SCENE [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Happy Brightshine!!
*SCREAMS* ZODIAC FAMILIARS

ALSO THE APPAREL & SCENE

Happy Brightshine!!
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
The familiar looks super cool! Got it already haha
The familiar looks super cool! Got it already haha
wishlist hi, call me Path :) she/her/FR+3/Pansexual24517.png ECG2ad6.png
Happy Brightshine! LOVE the scene and the zodiac theme for the familiars! [emoji=wildclaw love size=1]
Happy Brightshine! LOVE the scene and the zodiac theme for the familiars!
Happy brightshine every1!!!
Happy brightshine every1!!!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
Oh my, my first-holiday event! The items are spectacular- and don't let me get started on all the chosen skins! Deities work hard but FR Artists work harder, what a bunch of beauties. Happy Brightshine, everyone! :)
Oh my, my first-holiday event! The items are spectacular- and don't let me get started on all the chosen skins! Deities work hard but FR Artists work harder, what a bunch of beauties. Happy Brightshine, everyone! :)
• They/Them • Horticulture Student • Aromantic • Bunny Parent •

Resistance, jubilation, and freedom go one way. We grow more expansive, more inclusive, louder, larger, brighter.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54