Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2020
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54
Happy Brightshine! :>
Happy Brightshine! :>
> He/Him/His <
> Russian/Pansexual/Pacifist<
> Always glad to new friends! <
> for sale!
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ZODIAC FAMILIARS. This is perfect, thank you so much. The Scene is gorgeous too, it's so serene and subtle but still obvious, I'm so glad to see that that's the direction you went in ;w; this is amazing

And oh? No recolour this time? That does make sense because Scenes are pretty demanding. Still, looking forward to recolours in the future!
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ZODIAC FAMILIARS. This is perfect, thank you so much. The Scene is gorgeous too, it's so serene and subtle but still obvious, I'm so glad to see that that's the direction you went in ;w; this is amazing

And oh? No recolour this time? That does make sense because Scenes are pretty demanding. Still, looking forward to recolours in the future!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Happy Brightshine, everyone! I'm absolutely in love with the familiar! [emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
Happy Brightshine, everyone! I'm absolutely in love with the familiar!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
happy brightshine everyone!!
happy brightshine everyone!!
tumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gif

about me!
wishlist! (WIP)
xT1XGR4fHspyHWzeDK.gif
I found last year's familiar group and the apparel set just meh last year - one of my least favorites, but I am already in love with this event's line up! This familiar might be my favorite Light one yet; things looking good for this year's set! I just love the detail in it; way better than the lackluster other animal set with the masks. Anyway, hope everyone has a great Brightshine ♥
I found last year's familiar group and the apparel set just meh last year - one of my least favorites, but I am already in love with this event's line up! This familiar might be my favorite Light one yet; things looking good for this year's set! I just love the detail in it; way better than the lackluster other animal set with the masks. Anyway, hope everyone has a great Brightshine ♥
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Happy Brightshine everyone!! [emoji=sun size=1][emoji=yellow gem size=1][emoji=sun size=1] I adore all the skins this year, and the apparel is lovely! Excited to see zodiac familiars for the new year :D
Happy Brightshine everyone!!

I adore all the skins this year, and the apparel is lovely! Excited to see zodiac familiars for the new year :D
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
[quote name="biohazardBroski" date="2020-06-21 06:08:47" ] Dunno if this is the right place but Accent: Liberator is listed as the wrong Gaoler gender [/quote] Thank you for the report. It should be corrected now! (though the site's tooltip cache may take a bit to catch up.)
biohazardBroski wrote on 2020-06-21 06:08:47:
Dunno if this is the right place but Accent: Liberator is listed as the wrong Gaoler gender

Thank you for the report. It should be corrected now! (though the site's tooltip cache may take a bit to catch up.)
Happy Brightshine!!! [emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1] I can't even pick my favourite part of this year's fest -- everything is so glittery and beautiful! LOVE the new theme for the familiars, especially -- cannot wait to see what the other flights get!
Happy Brightshine!!!

I can't even pick my favourite part of this year's fest -- everything is so glittery and beautiful!

LOVE the new theme for the familiars, especially -- cannot wait to see what the other flights get!

DSfRuAQ.png
ZODIAC FAMILIARS OMG THE WAY I WIN

Btw Happy Brightshine Jubilee guys!
ZODIAC FAMILIARS OMG THE WAY I WIN

Btw Happy Brightshine Jubilee guys!
arcaneanim3.gif - Nest Rental and Baldwin Cauldron services //
Happy Brightshine Jubilee! [emoji=light rune size=1] Everything's brilliant! Love the new items and familiar. [emoji=gold star size=1]
Happy Brightshine Jubilee!

Everything's brilliant! Love the new items and familiar.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54