Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Forbidden Portal
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 97 98
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573463537549049877/718363805817765919/unknown.png[/img] [item=mindless flight] i'm sorry
unknown.png
Mindless Flight
i'm sorry
Untitled241.png
mmmm I love this~ top notch
also, yay new coli level! thank you!
mmmm I love this~ top notch
also, yay new coli level! thank you!
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
These are so weird, I love them! Also, the items they drop are also extremely cute.
These are so weird, I love them! Also, the items they drop are also extremely cute.
rnytdP6.png
Woah these new familiars are FABULOUS! I love the Ferberus (Ferberii?), as well as Foolish Prince and Mindless Flight. Also, the new octopus food item is so cute, I know I'll be collecting it.
Woah these new familiars are FABULOUS! I love the Ferberus (Ferberii?), as well as Foolish Prince and Mindless Flight. Also, the new octopus food item is so cute, I know I'll be collecting it.
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
these familiars are absolutely stunning! epic designs
these familiars are absolutely stunning! epic designs
COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!
COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!
ALL OF THESE FAMILIARS. ALL OF THEM. EXCELLENT. I WANT THE BLUSHIGN TANGLE SO BADLY
ALL OF THESE FAMILIARS. ALL OF THEM. EXCELLENT. I WANT THE BLUSHIGN TANGLE SO BADLY
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
these familiars are cool but a little scary lol.... also those dinosaur ones remind me of [img]https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/pokemon/328.png[/img]
these familiars are cool but a little scary lol....
also those dinosaur ones remind me of
328.png
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
ANOTHER LEVEL 25 COLI VENUE?!?!?!?!

I'M CRYING THANK YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD
ANOTHER LEVEL 25 COLI VENUE?!?!?!?!

I'M CRYING THANK YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
This is awesome! I cannot wait to see how it goes!
This is awesome! I cannot wait to see how it goes!
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko4_500.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 97 98