Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glowtail
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 86
My girl looks great now! On spirals, you can definitely see the difference~ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34382] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344/34382_350.png[/img] [/url] Love the gene, thank you so much guys for your hard work! Here is the old version I shared yesterday (note the tail gradient and deepening of the segments) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/628368651866865688/708725428105511014/34382_350.png[/img]
My girl looks great now! On spirals, you can definitely see the difference~

34382_350.png

Love the gene, thank you so much guys for your hard work!

Here is the old version I shared yesterday (note the tail gradient and deepening of the segments)

34382_350.png
This gene is fantastic!! I can't believe how stunning it looks, loved it before AND after the update!!

Also, to everyone saying their critique is valid because they have a right to express how they feel, as true as that may be. Be a bit nicer y'know? this site is free. No one is making you pay for gems, and you can always grind for them in really kind and open ways. What y'all class as critique comes off as very spiteful. The artists work hard on this site to make everything worthwhile for y'all.

I cannot wait to have a glowtail dragon tho <3
This gene is fantastic!! I can't believe how stunning it looks, loved it before AND after the update!!

Also, to everyone saying their critique is valid because they have a right to express how they feel, as true as that may be. Be a bit nicer y'know? this site is free. No one is making you pay for gems, and you can always grind for them in really kind and open ways. What y'all class as critique comes off as very spiteful. The artists work hard on this site to make everything worthwhile for y'all.

I cannot wait to have a glowtail dragon tho <3
EiyvCa3.pngjcaoTSI.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngopqC37U.pngdz9CpZG.png
Thank you for all your hard work! [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you for all your hard work!
DSfRuAQ.png
Oh, big respect for fixing the tail gradient- it looks so much better now. Still not sure it should be a *gem* gene, but
Oh, big respect for fixing the tail gradient- it looks so much better now. Still not sure it should be a *gem* gene, but
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
It looks a lot better now which is great! BUT in my opinion still should in no way be a gem gene. It's so simplistic and low coverage which makes it absolutely not worth it to me at all. There's no incentive to choose this over Runes or even Underbelly- which is sad because we genuinely need more good and accessible terts (and the Keel disaster sure didn't help the general frustration of the player base).
Sadly I'm still very disappointed now. Oh well. I'm sure I'll have a derg with it eventually once the prices go way down (thanks AC and hatcheries!) but will I be straight up buying this product? Nope.
It looks a lot better now which is great! BUT in my opinion still should in no way be a gem gene. It's so simplistic and low coverage which makes it absolutely not worth it to me at all. There's no incentive to choose this over Runes or even Underbelly- which is sad because we genuinely need more good and accessible terts (and the Keel disaster sure didn't help the general frustration of the player base).
Sadly I'm still very disappointed now. Oh well. I'm sure I'll have a derg with it eventually once the prices go way down (thanks AC and hatcheries!) but will I be straight up buying this product? Nope.
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
[quote name="Laurcanthrope" date="2020-05-09 10:04:10" ] My girl looks great now! On spirals, you can definitely see the difference~ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34382] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344/34382_350.png[/img] [/url] Love the gene, thank you so much guys for your hard work! Here is the old version I shared yesterday (note the tail gradient and deepening of the segments) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/628368651866865688/708725428105511014/34382_350.png[/img] [/quote] the difference is wonderful i think! i might try this gene again, i do like glow-worms...
Laurcanthrope wrote on 2020-05-09 10:04:10:
My girl looks great now! On spirals, you can definitely see the difference~

34382_350.png

Love the gene, thank you so much guys for your hard work!

Here is the old version I shared yesterday (note the tail gradient and deepening of the segments)

34382_350.png

the difference is wonderful i think! i might try this gene again, i do like glow-worms...
available 9:00 - 19:00 server time
It looks a lot better now, thanks for changing it!
It looks a lot better now, thanks for changing it!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
I understand people being upset this is a gem gene, but I'd rather a gem than another Baldwins that I have to spend months grinding for and feel no incentive to work towards.

Also this is way better than Stained as a gem gene, imo. I had enough gems saved up through regular pay that I was able to buy this outright. Lmao i'm STILL working towards some of the baldwin genes, yeesh.
I understand people being upset this is a gem gene, but I'd rather a gem than another Baldwins that I have to spend months grinding for and feel no incentive to work towards.

Also this is way better than Stained as a gem gene, imo. I had enough gems saved up through regular pay that I was able to buy this outright. Lmao i'm STILL working towards some of the baldwin genes, yeesh.
Thanks for listening to us, team.
Thanks for listening to us, team.
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
Definitely liking the new changes. Still don't think it should be a gem gene but what's done is done.
Definitely liking the new changes. Still don't think it should be a gem gene but what's done is done.
LUZk8tY.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 86