Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Keel: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Quote:
it's my opinion that the gene is good and doesn't need to be changed

youre allowed to have that opinion, just like others are allowed to not like it :)
Quote:
it's my opinion that the gene is good and doesn't need to be changed

youre allowed to have that opinion, just like others are allowed to not like it :)
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
Going to prune this thread again. Talk about the gene all you want, but don’t insult each other.

If you’re having trouble remember what is and isn’t allowed, review the forum Code of Conduct, specifically the Harassment section. Please recall that that personal attacks of any kind, including name-calling, insults, or call-outs, are not allowed on the Flight Rising forums.
Quote:
Name-calling or insults
Any type of name-calling, even if it is filtered by our profanity filter. This also includes the use of demeaning sarcasm. Example: "Only crybabies think that way."

Call-outs
If your intent is to draw attention to a specific player or group of players because you disagree with them or want to 'shame' them into changing their game-play, it could be considered harassment.

Edit: Okay, done pruning. Going forward - if you’re talking about the announcement, awesome. If you’re not talking about the announcement, or if you’re arguing with other players, don’t post it here. It’ll be deleted.
Going to prune this thread again. Talk about the gene all you want, but don’t insult each other.

If you’re having trouble remember what is and isn’t allowed, review the forum Code of Conduct, specifically the Harassment section. Please recall that that personal attacks of any kind, including name-calling, insults, or call-outs, are not allowed on the Flight Rising forums.
Quote:
Name-calling or insults
Any type of name-calling, even if it is filtered by our profanity filter. This also includes the use of demeaning sarcasm. Example: "Only crybabies think that way."

Call-outs
If your intent is to draw attention to a specific player or group of players because you disagree with them or want to 'shame' them into changing their game-play, it could be considered harassment.

Edit: Okay, done pruning. Going forward - if you’re talking about the announcement, awesome. If you’re not talking about the announcement, or if you’re arguing with other players, don’t post it here. It’ll be deleted.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
For all the people looking at this announcement, and wondering "what the bleep", I'd like to summarize:
Keel is cool, random and subtle but also not-subtle yet simplistic type cool. Plague flight is probably celebrating, looks so good on plague primals. Could have been done better, could be heck ton worse. If you don't want criticism, don't post. If you don't want to feel bad about liking Keel, don't read the negative gunk. There are some (just for the record, it looks awesome on wasp/bee female imps) good Keel alternative posts that might be worth looking at... but don't expect them to become reality.
And just keep the admins and artists in your minds when/if posting, they don't want to feel bad.

For all the people looking at this announcement, and wondering "what the bleep", I'd like to summarize:
Keel is cool, random and subtle but also not-subtle yet simplistic type cool. Plague flight is probably celebrating, looks so good on plague primals. Could have been done better, could be heck ton worse. If you don't want criticism, don't post. If you don't want to feel bad about liking Keel, don't read the negative gunk. There are some (just for the record, it looks awesome on wasp/bee female imps) good Keel alternative posts that might be worth looking at... but don't expect them to become reality.
And just keep the admins and artists in your minds when/if posting, they don't want to feel bad.

Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
aghhhhh now I have to get to level 25 ;w;
aghhhhh now I have to get to level 25 ;w;
Have a great day
Ah, hm, The sporadic placement of the scales makes it kinda unappealing. If they were placed in a more uniform pattern/placed like actual scales are supposed to be, I think it'd be less, idk, appealing?
Ah, hm, The sporadic placement of the scales makes it kinda unappealing. If they were placed in a more uniform pattern/placed like actual scales are supposed to be, I think it'd be less, idk, appealing?
Love the gene!
Love the gene!
nZdOLj1.gif
[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/ccfd7c678fc139ffaaed065d14ec7109/tenor.gif[/img] anyways i love this big-horned baby [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33620.png[/img]
tenor.gif

anyways i love this big-horned baby
33620.png
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Only thing i like from this update is the new Foo baby, considering it's rare for me to like much of the tertiary genes aside from Ghost and Spines. Not saying it is bad, but maybe it could have been illustrated a little better.
Only thing i like from this update is the new Foo baby, considering it's rare for me to like much of the tertiary genes aside from Ghost and Spines. Not saying it is bad, but maybe it could have been illustrated a little better.
kHExOMX.png
Hey remember when staff completely remade two whole genes? [item=Primary Gene: Jupiter][item=Secondary Gene: Saturn] No? Okay. New familiars are always nice tho
Hey remember when staff completely remade two whole genes?
Primary Gene: Jupiter Secondary Gene: Saturn
No?
Okay.

New familiars are always nice tho
5gqCC4H.gif‎‎Please ping me! E718jtQ.gif
This is like a improved gembond!
This is like a improved gembond!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82