Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2020
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I think Goldfish might be new wearable pet items. We already have birds and cats and dogs, maybe now we will get fishie friends?

And I hypothesize that Portal might refer to the portal between the Tangled Woods and Sunbeam Ruins, referring back to the bounty of the elements where the young shadow dragon chucked the rock into the pool and ended up in Light Land.

It could also refer to the portal stones that as of yet do not seem to have a purpose.

And maybe Landscape is actually referring to the art at the top of the page that shows what flight a clan is in? Maybe we are getting updated art, a prequel to the updated map systems. They did say they were going to do something with lair locations, maybe each venue has different art?

For example, clans in the Everbloom Gardens have different flora than a larger clan that resides near The Behemoth?

And Fairy could be a new breed of Beastclan, like the Harpies and Mer-people.
I think Goldfish might be new wearable pet items. We already have birds and cats and dogs, maybe now we will get fishie friends?

And I hypothesize that Portal might refer to the portal between the Tangled Woods and Sunbeam Ruins, referring back to the bounty of the elements where the young shadow dragon chucked the rock into the pool and ended up in Light Land.

It could also refer to the portal stones that as of yet do not seem to have a purpose.

And maybe Landscape is actually referring to the art at the top of the page that shows what flight a clan is in? Maybe we are getting updated art, a prequel to the updated map systems. They did say they were going to do something with lair locations, maybe each venue has different art?

For example, clans in the Everbloom Gardens have different flora than a larger clan that resides near The Behemoth?

And Fairy could be a new breed of Beastclan, like the Harpies and Mer-people.
I love that familiars. Thx for update Great health for u[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I love that familiars. Thx for update
Great health for u
He/Him
+16 FR time!
RP
. . .
artist
l34BKdeyOHQ.jpg
I've been resting from FR a bit 'cause I needed some down time but I'm still Supporting you guys and Watching for Updates. I've started Saving my Gems for the New Ancient and Modern Breeds! Very much looking Forward to those things. Stay Healthy and Safe! [emoji=heart size=1]
I've been resting from FR a bit 'cause I needed some down time but I'm still Supporting you guys and Watching for Updates. I've started Saving my Gems for the New Ancient and Modern Breeds! Very much looking Forward to those things.

Stay Healthy and Safe!
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

I'm glad this thread is still open. Sorry for bringing this up but i just thought about some questions and I hope some get answered during next community update xd

1. As most of you know, Sornieth has two moons. I really looked into this and I couldn't find their names anywhere, so are they even named? Do dragons discover and name constellations or planets/ stars?

2. Okay this one is more stupid but yeh
I was wondering, how seasons affect different regions. Is there snow anywhere besides Ice domain in winter? Do grass and trees in any region change color in autumn? Does day and night look the same in each region? Does sky have different color in different regions?

3. How big is All Sornieth compared to our planet?

4. And last few questions, this time not about planets and space stuff. I was curious about what happens when a pealcatcher looses or breaks it's pearl. Does this heavily affect that dragon's sanity? And what happens when dragon trasforms into pearlcatcher? Do they suddenly feel strong need of getting a pearl?

I've been on this site for a year now and i wanted to thank everyone who make this such a great and enjoyable game

Thank you, flight rising team for caring about us and your awesome game.
Thank you moderators for taking care of all those little problems and questions of ours.
Thank you flight rising players for making such a wholesome community.

As always, hyped for new breeds & info about pvp. New fammiliars are cute floofs and i love them ;-;
I'm glad this thread is still open. Sorry for bringing this up but i just thought about some questions and I hope some get answered during next community update xd

1. As most of you know, Sornieth has two moons. I really looked into this and I couldn't find their names anywhere, so are they even named? Do dragons discover and name constellations or planets/ stars?

2. Okay this one is more stupid but yeh
I was wondering, how seasons affect different regions. Is there snow anywhere besides Ice domain in winter? Do grass and trees in any region change color in autumn? Does day and night look the same in each region? Does sky have different color in different regions?

3. How big is All Sornieth compared to our planet?

4. And last few questions, this time not about planets and space stuff. I was curious about what happens when a pealcatcher looses or breaks it's pearl. Does this heavily affect that dragon's sanity? And what happens when dragon trasforms into pearlcatcher? Do they suddenly feel strong need of getting a pearl?

I've been on this site for a year now and i wanted to thank everyone who make this such a great and enjoyable game

Thank you, flight rising team for caring about us and your awesome game.
Thank you moderators for taking care of all those little problems and questions of ours.
Thank you flight rising players for making such a wholesome community.

As always, hyped for new breeds & info about pvp. New fammiliars are cute floofs and i love them ;-;
OMG >:( I am still waiting for my eggs to hatch!!!!! XD
OMG >:( I am still waiting for my eggs to hatch!!!!! XD
JTWJvPK.gifO7IFtNN.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33