Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2020
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
This was a pretty cool update. I totally am excited for that ancient breed since I've never was around for them! Hopefully you guys can put all this stuff out, the amount of stuff you guys say are in the works is hard to keep track of sometimes (not a bad thing at all though for us).
This was a pretty cool update. I totally am excited for that ancient breed since I've never was around for them! Hopefully you guys can put all this stuff out, the amount of stuff you guys say are in the works is hard to keep track of sometimes (not a bad thing at all though for us).
3e9681b5ee3f6909a35beaed38f85ff0.png
Kyaaaaa so exciting :3 Can't wait for the new ancient :3
Kyaaaaa so exciting :3 Can't wait for the new ancient :3
6PKkXh1.png lGsc1r2.png eZZ2Tgk.png cIgb3u1.png wIG96gi.png
I love those chicken-cats Gryphons!
I love those chicken-cats Gryphons!
@Astariall Thank you for the feedback!

@Tinyboy Thank you for the RAK! :)

I love this game!
@Astariall Thank you for the feedback!

@Tinyboy Thank you for the RAK! :)

I love this game!
FR+3
0hk5hbz.png
Aaaaaaaaaaa!! My space girl is on here!! ; o ; [emoji=heart size=1] Thanks for the feature!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaa!! My space girl is on here!! ; o ;
Thanks for the feature!!!
6xCzb5m.png
[emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2]
kV9q7M8.gif
[quote name="dragonpals" date="2020-03-28 10:58:30" ] Awesome!! First thoughts on the hint words: landscape is obviously the world map revamp, fairy is the new ancient breed (considering a lot of the livestream sketches), and portal has to do with the Tidelord's return-- he's probably bringing a new modern breed through said portal with him! I'm least confident on goldfish-- probably a couple new familiars or food items? [/quote] I really hope that this happens!
dragonpals wrote on 2020-03-28 10:58:30:
Awesome!!

First thoughts on the hint words: landscape is obviously the world map revamp, fairy is the new ancient breed (considering a lot of the livestream sketches), and portal has to do with the Tidelord's return-- he's probably bringing a new modern breed through said portal with him!

I'm least confident on goldfish-- probably a couple new familiars or food items?
I really hope that this happens!

source.gif
@Aequorin [quote]I was curious if we could know the official biggest and smallest naturally possible sizes/weight for dragons? Specifically I was curious about the imperial breed. Thanks if you can answer[/quote] [quote=Aequorin]Faes are the smallest breed. Imperials are the longest. Guardians are the heaviest.[/quote] What about numerically? As in, site coding-wise, what are the caps for the dragon sizes that appear in the Growth section?
@Aequorin
Quote:
I was curious if we could know the official biggest and smallest naturally possible sizes/weight for dragons? Specifically I was curious about the imperial breed. Thanks if you can answer
Aequorin wrote:
Faes are the smallest breed. Imperials are the longest. Guardians are the heaviest.

What about numerically? As in, site coding-wise, what are the caps for the dragon sizes that appear in the Growth section?
tumblr_pkudlq16Wl1wnugyjo1_500.png
YEAH BABY OHHHH YEAAAHHH
YEAH BABY OHHHH YEAAAHHH
arcanist_signature_by_dehketchuparceus-db11xr9.png
You know, I was thinking what would be a cool update for next time:
Can you make it easier for me to work out what familiars I already have? It takes me the best part of an hour or so to go through my vault and my hoard to see which familiars I have duplicates of and then register them to be sold.
It would just be really helpful.
Thanks.
You know, I was thinking what would be a cool update for next time:
Can you make it easier for me to work out what familiars I already have? It takes me the best part of an hour or so to go through my vault and my hoard to see which familiars I have duplicates of and then register them to be sold.
It would just be really helpful.
Thanks.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33