Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, March 2020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
wh-- ight
wh-- ight
uYrm8PL.gif
YESSS
YESSS
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
Thanks for this update!!
Thanks for this update!!
Look at all this excellent stuff! Thanks so much to the development team and I'm glad to hear everyone's staying safe. Keep up the good work!
Look at all this excellent stuff! Thanks so much to the development team and I'm glad to hear everyone's staying safe. Keep up the good work!
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

We shall name the Scrying Workshop Imperial Ted.
We shall name the Scrying Workshop Imperial Ted.
f7zL9d1.png
thanks for the update and for all the hardwork you all do!!!!!!
thanks for the update and for all the hardwork you all do!!!!!!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
AEQUORIN I'M SHAKING AND CRYING THABK YOU FOR MENTIONING MY SINGING GIRLS,,, I Care Them Deeply............

As for the rest of the post, it's great to see what's coming! I love the little Gryphlets despite being level 4 for the Cauldron jgdmgdmgx and I'm looking forward to the third Ancient!
AEQUORIN I'M SHAKING AND CRYING THABK YOU FOR MENTIONING MY SINGING GIRLS,,, I Care Them Deeply............

As for the rest of the post, it's great to see what's coming! I love the little Gryphlets despite being level 4 for the Cauldron jgdmgdmgx and I'm looking forward to the third Ancient!
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
Gryphlets! How adorable!
I'm so glad that April Fool's is still happening, it's my favorite event of the year! I have unopened stuff from every year til now and i wanna keep that trend going.
Gryphlets! How adorable!
I'm so glad that April Fool's is still happening, it's my favorite event of the year! I have unopened stuff from every year til now and i wanna keep that trend going.
All hail the Space Daddy!
oml!! my art got into the spotlight!! *0*
oml!! my art got into the spotlight!! *0*
owleics.gif
gryphlets...babie i love them SO MUCH
gryphlets...babie i love them SO MUCH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33