Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Fans & Underbelly
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60
Thanks for actively ruining the cool parts of new ancient breeds.
Whats the point in even releasing a gene that has vibrant secondary colors that are literally made to match otherwise unmatching combos to change them a MONTH later with no warning that it was even a mistake. It's not like there isn't breeds that don't have sexual dimorphism (tundras and ridgebacks).
What's the point in releasing new breeds when you've now proven trying to even do anything with them is just gonna be a waste of time when you come back a month later and ruin all the projects?
Staff have done this time and time again at this point, completely wasted my money and days of my time. Why would i play a game that can't get it's core functions right without making ""fixes""?
Thanks for actively ruining the cool parts of new ancient breeds.
Whats the point in even releasing a gene that has vibrant secondary colors that are literally made to match otherwise unmatching combos to change them a MONTH later with no warning that it was even a mistake. It's not like there isn't breeds that don't have sexual dimorphism (tundras and ridgebacks).
What's the point in releasing new breeds when you've now proven trying to even do anything with them is just gonna be a waste of time when you come back a month later and ruin all the projects?
Staff have done this time and time again at this point, completely wasted my money and days of my time. Why would i play a game that can't get it's core functions right without making ""fixes""?
[quote name="Aterna" date="2020-01-07 22:51:03" ] People need to get over this. It does not matter how a gene looks, an error is an error and should be fixed. Period. I for one am super glad that these art errors have been properly fixed. (Despite actually preferring the old male squiggle) I had lost hope that staff would ever fix these errors, and I was worried these would be swept under the rug like the others. (Fingers crossed that other older bugged genes get fixed soon, too.) [/quote] They didn't tell anyone there was an error. They released the breed with all its genes and said nothing about it being incomplete. While, yes, it was apparent to some that the genes were too light compared to modern breeds, it also was a good assumption they were different on banescales because they were ancient breeds. There was no "We are aware of a shadow issue with metallic/alloy and there will be a fix in the future." No "We realise metallic and alloy are incomplete." They released an incomplete/bugged set of genes and said nothing for over a month while people went about buying gems, or selling/trading for gems to get metallic/alloy scrolls, unaware that the projects they were working on were going to change overnight. Errors happen. Anyone can make an error and they should have SAID so. But the fact remains there was no communication, as is the wont with these kind of things. Communication would have made this change a LOT different. edit to add: I myself love the changes, metal/alloy was too light for my projects, but I stand by my stance that this could have been handled a LOT better with more communication, especially since the genes in question can be bought with IRL cash.
Aterna wrote on 2020-01-07 22:51:03:
People need to get over this. It does not matter how a gene looks, an error is an error and should be fixed. Period.

I for one am super glad that these art errors have been properly fixed. (Despite actually preferring the old male squiggle) I had lost hope that staff would ever fix these errors, and I was worried these would be swept under the rug like the others. (Fingers crossed that other older bugged genes get fixed soon, too.)

They didn't tell anyone there was an error. They released the breed with all its genes and said nothing about it being incomplete.

While, yes, it was apparent to some that the genes were too light compared to modern breeds, it also was a good assumption they were different on banescales because they were ancient breeds.

There was no "We are aware of a shadow issue with metallic/alloy and there will be a fix in the future." No "We realise metallic and alloy are incomplete."

They released an incomplete/bugged set of genes and said nothing for over a month while people went about buying gems, or selling/trading for gems to get metallic/alloy scrolls, unaware that the projects they were working on were going to change overnight.

Errors happen. Anyone can make an error and they should have SAID so. But the fact remains there was no communication, as is the wont with these kind of things.

Communication would have made this change a LOT different.

edit to add: I myself love the changes, metal/alloy was too light for my projects, but I stand by my stance that this could have been handled a LOT better with more communication, especially since the genes in question can be bought with IRL cash.
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
I love the underbelly, I'm glad the devs are delivering on popular request!
I think fans looks really really weird on Gaolers though... just doesn't fit with that fluffy texture. Or the male pose.
I love the underbelly, I'm glad the devs are delivering on popular request!
I think fans looks really really weird on Gaolers though... just doesn't fit with that fluffy texture. Or the male pose.
PFU56VO.png
Wow! More genes!!
Wow! More genes!!
hc7MLaK.png
[quote]While, yes, it was apparent to some that the genes were too light compared to modern breeds, it also was a good assumption they were [b]different on banescales because they were ancient breeds.[/b] There was no "We are aware of a shadow issue with metallic/alloy and there will be a fix in the future." No "We realise metallic and alloy are incomplete." They released an incomplete/bugged set of genes and [b]said nothing for over a month[/b] [/quote] I am VERY unhappy about this! I was, personally, delighted that Metallic wasn't SO dark as I scried it. It was perfect for one of my babes. And now, it's not, and i have wasted the gems that took me SO LONG to EARN. And I can't undo it for a refund. That's criminal.
Quote:
While, yes, it was apparent to some that the genes were too light compared to modern breeds, it also was a good assumption they were different on banescales because they were ancient breeds.

There was no "We are aware of a shadow issue with metallic/alloy and there will be a fix in the future." No "We realise metallic and alloy are incomplete."

They released an incomplete/bugged set of genes and said nothing for over a month

I am VERY unhappy about this! I was, personally, delighted that Metallic wasn't SO dark as I scried it. It was perfect for one of my babes. And now, it's not, and i have wasted the gems that took me SO LONG to EARN. And I can't undo it for a refund. That's criminal.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
[quote]anyone who dislikes something should just avoid it right?[/quote] The poorly conceived notion of Fans on Gaolers, sure. No problem The involuntary changes to what we've already got? PROBLEM
Quote:
anyone who dislikes something should just avoid it right?

The poorly conceived notion of Fans on Gaolers, sure. No problem

The involuntary changes to what we've already got? PROBLEM
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Yall keep arguing about the metallic (which i totally get) This is a safe post, safe guarded by the mightly Lionfish Gaolers. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=3&winggene=29&wings=163&auth=93ec55ddd2a34cc2ec54403c029c0712c7157545&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=3&winggene=39&wings=75&auth=c9f12b173d893254bcc9b39a5f8463beb975d2b1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=49&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=3&winggene=39&wings=13&auth=40e1d018ee02125757ab9b3dd9e411e48ee4058b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=3&winggene=39&wings=39&auth=11c6e3b92e979bf89a66c00409949eb79980f475&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Yall keep arguing about the metallic (which i totally get)

This is a safe post, safe guarded by the mightly Lionfish Gaolers.

dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=3&winggene=29&wings=163&auth=93ec55ddd2a34cc2ec54403c029c0712c7157545&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=3&winggene=39&wings=75&auth=c9f12b173d893254bcc9b39a5f8463beb975d2b1&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=49&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=3&winggene=39&wings=13&auth=40e1d018ee02125757ab9b3dd9e411e48ee4058b&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=3&winggene=39&wings=39&auth=11c6e3b92e979bf89a66c00409949eb79980f475&dummyext=prev.png
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
Lol the URL of the image is wholesome
Lol the URL of the image is wholesome
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
[quote name="Deladria" date="2020-01-08 06:49:58" ] [quote]While, yes, it was apparent to some that the genes were too light compared to modern breeds, it also was a good assumption they were [b]different on banescales because they were ancient breeds.[/b] There was no "We are aware of a shadow issue with metallic/alloy and there will be a fix in the future." No "We realise metallic and alloy are incomplete." They released an incomplete/bugged set of genes and [b]said nothing for over a month[/b] [/quote] I am VERY unhappy about this! I was, personally, delighted that Metallic wasn't SO dark as I scried it. It was perfect for one of my babes. And now, it's not, and i have wasted the gems that took me SO LONG to EARN. And I can't undo it for a refund. That's criminal. [/quote] I submitted a ticket to get it undone and refunded. If I can't have the "wrong" metallic, I'd want basic for my guy and since there are no gene removal scrolls, my dragon is basically ruined.
Deladria wrote on 2020-01-08 06:49:58:
Quote:

They released an incomplete/bugged set of genes and said nothing for over a month

I am VERY unhappy about this! I was, personally, delighted that Metallic wasn't SO dark as I scried it. It was perfect for one of my babes. And now, it's not, and i have wasted the gems that took me SO LONG to EARN. And I can't undo it for a refund. That's criminal.
I submitted a ticket to get it undone and refunded.

If I can't have the "wrong" metallic, I'd want basic for my guy and since there are no gene removal scrolls, my dragon is basically ruined.
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52802322] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528024/52802322_350.png[/img] [/url] Not bad, kinda like it. Gonna breed him with XXX ice girl with gnarlhorns, hope I'l get also fans

52802322_350.png

Not bad, kinda like it. Gonna breed him with XXX ice girl with gnarlhorns, hope I'l get also fans
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60