Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2019
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60
yreeeaaaaaaahhhhh
yreeeaaaaaaahhhhh
BPpOUJu.png
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy @Undel

I know I'm annoying but it's ya boy- back at it to complain about things

I think y'all should take a moment to look at Swipp and NOTN Trades

I genuinely think the pool for items has gotten too big over the years

I wasn't here for last notn- but I was here two years ago. And every time swipp refreshed there was (usually) at least one chest/notn trade

I don't know how y'all wanna fix it if at all, but Maybe adding notn trades into the pool twice? would help? Or maybe have it guarantee at least one notn related trade each refresh?

I don't know the answer to fix this, I just know that I'm a bit annoyed. I know it's only day 3 but I'm def not trading as much as I used to

And considering how much money gets injected into FR during notn + chest/swap trades being a decent treasure sink... I think it's worth thinking about.

Love u, pls help
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy @Undel

I know I'm annoying but it's ya boy- back at it to complain about things

I think y'all should take a moment to look at Swipp and NOTN Trades

I genuinely think the pool for items has gotten too big over the years

I wasn't here for last notn- but I was here two years ago. And every time swipp refreshed there was (usually) at least one chest/notn trade

I don't know how y'all wanna fix it if at all, but Maybe adding notn trades into the pool twice? would help? Or maybe have it guarantee at least one notn related trade each refresh?

I don't know the answer to fix this, I just know that I'm a bit annoyed. I know it's only day 3 but I'm def not trading as much as I used to

And considering how much money gets injected into FR during notn + chest/swap trades being a decent treasure sink... I think it's worth thinking about.

Love u, pls help
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
My face when the first two strange Chests I get contain a nocturne egg and then a nocturne breed change scroll
My face when the first two strange Chests I get contain a nocturne egg and then a nocturne breed change scroll
36-F7-C97-B-2-DE8-4053-978-F-C42309-EFB33-E.png
Is the drop rate for chests lower this year, or is it due to the change that lets all monsters drop chests? I used to have great luck with chests in the sandswept delta as my favorite notn venue, but now I'm getting significantly fewer chests than i remember from previous years
Is the drop rate for chests lower this year, or is it due to the change that lets all monsters drop chests? I used to have great luck with chests in the sandswept delta as my favorite notn venue, but now I'm getting significantly fewer chests than i remember from previous years
BFEMrcM.png
Does anyone know if the Chameleon food items are in certain venues or are they a rare drop across the board?
Tried 3 venues and have gotten basically everything else, including 10 chest but no chameleons.
Does anyone know if the Chameleon food items are in certain venues or are they a rare drop across the board?
Tried 3 venues and have gotten basically everything else, including 10 chest but no chameleons.
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
@RockportSlayer All NotN trades have already been added to the pool multiple times, and this year they upped it even further compared to last year. IIRC each year it seems ages before the trades pop up, but with one and a half weeks still to go, I'm sure they'll pop up so often you'll get sick of em eventually :D
@RockportSlayer All NotN trades have already been added to the pool multiple times, and this year they upped it even further compared to last year. IIRC each year it seems ages before the trades pop up, but with one and a half weeks still to go, I'm sure they'll pop up so often you'll get sick of em eventually :D
@Phoenix
I got a lot of those in Ghostlight Ruins!
@Phoenix
I got a lot of those in Ghostlight Ruins!
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
i need eggos
i need eggos
XDRtGHs.png
I've gone a couple days now with 0 chests after using all of my gathering turns. That is fairly disappointing, as I don't really play the Coli much and so am limited in my ways to get them. I can brew a couple, but mostly I rely on those gathering turns and it's just been really low this year. While I don't expect a billion with each gather, I would like one or two chests a day? [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
I've gone a couple days now with 0 chests after using all of my gathering turns. That is fairly disappointing, as I don't really play the Coli much and so am limited in my ways to get them. I can brew a couple, but mostly I rely on those gathering turns and it's just been really low this year. While I don't expect a billion with each gather, I would like one or two chests a day?
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mef74zijSj1r0nkq2o1_500.jpg[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mef74zijSj1r0nkq2o2_500.jpg[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mef74zijSj1r0nkq2o3_500.jpg[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mef74zijSj1r0nkq2o4_500.jpg[/img] happy crisis
tumblr_mef74zijSj1r0nkq2o1_500.jpgtumblr_mef74zijSj1r0nkq2o2_500.jpgtumblr_mef74zijSj1r0nkq2o3_500.jpgtumblr_mef74zijSj1r0nkq2o4_500.jpg
happy crisis
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60