Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed: Banescale
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
Is this breed, well, breedable?
FREE Skydancer babies to new Arcanist members! Feel free to shoot me a message.
[quote name="Lilly" date="2019-12-21 08:33:14" ] Is this breed, well, breedable? [/quote] Yes, but only with other Banescales.
Lilly wrote on 2019-12-21 08:33:14:
Yes, but only with other Banescales.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I was wondering if the breed scroll was still in the marketplace ? I haven't seen any, so I didn't know if it was because the stock was over or if it was because it wasn't available anymore ?
I was wondering if the breed scroll was still in the marketplace ? I haven't seen any, so I didn't know if it was because the stock was over or if it was because it wasn't available anymore ?
She/Her - Non native Speaker - 9 hours ahead of FR Time
Artist (kind of) and Writer (in my mother-language: french)

My art Shop is currently Open for 2 slots
forgot to login recently and i didn't get my Banescales... :(
forgot to login recently and i didn't get my Banescales... :(
Whoops, I literally logged in a few hours after the last chance to get free Banescale eggs. Ah well, just going to have to get them from the Auction House I suppose!
Whoops, I literally logged in a few hours after the last chance to get free Banescale eggs. Ah well, just going to have to get them from the Auction House I suppose!
@iris27201 Oh no, I mean actual Banescales that people will be selling. Not the eggs themselves ha ha.
@iris27201 Oh no, I mean actual Banescales that people will be selling. Not the eggs themselves ha ha.
@Mei I wish you luck. :)
@Mei I wish you luck. :)
@iris27201 Thanks!
@iris27201 Thanks!
@Mei you're welcome. :)
@Mei you're welcome. :)
[quote name="Ameythista" date="2019-12-21 12:28:50" ] I was wondering if the breed scroll was still in the marketplace ? I haven't seen any, so I didn't know if it was because the stock was over or if it was because it wasn't available anymore ? [/quote] I've only seen it stock once since they were released and they were sold out by the time I clicked them and I clicked as soon as they refreshed. I seem to spend too much time each day hoping they'll restock and nothing. Very frustrating, especially since I have a whole tab of G1 pairs waiting on breed change scrolls.
Ameythista wrote on 2019-12-21 12:28:50:

I've only seen it stock once since they were released and they were sold out by the time I clicked them and I clicked as soon as they refreshed. I seem to spend too much time each day hoping they'll restock and nothing. Very frustrating, especially since I have a whole tab of G1 pairs waiting on breed change scrolls.
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143