Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed: Banescale
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
which coliseum venues drop the banescale patterns tho??
which coliseum venues drop the banescale patterns tho??
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
[quote name="Gaia" date="2019-12-15 11:37:05" ] @thvnderjaw Have you checked the last page of the others tab in your hoard (and vault)? Perhaps you already claimed them but forgot about it? [/quote] oh, it's there. my bad! my memory is worse than i thought. thank you :)
Gaia wrote on 2019-12-15 11:37:05:
@thvnderjaw Have you checked the last page of the others tab in your hoard (and vault)? Perhaps you already claimed them but forgot about it?

oh, it's there. my bad! my memory is worse than i thought. thank you :)
Dang missed the eggs due to work =(
Dang missed the eggs due to work =(
Working on building my Clan
Where do the genes drop in Coli?
Where do the genes drop in Coli?
Pronouns: She/Her
I am 3 hours ahead of FR time
Wishlist
they drop everywhere @WolvesAndWings
they drop everywhere @WolvesAndWings
Is there a way to get the eggs? I haven’t checked in in a while and completely missed them. It’s alright if not. I can find some in the auction house, probably.
Is there a way to get the eggs? I haven’t checked in in a while and completely missed them. It’s alright if not. I can find some in the auction house, probably.
yay?.......
yay?.......
Gosh I love this breed. X]
Gosh I love this breed. X]
@ButterKinq

You could have gotten them from the free gifts, but if you weren't here in time to grab them, I think they've expired.

My question, is why doesn't the Banescale genes and breed change scrolls stock very well in the marketplace? They are still horrible, all that stock are the ugly ones.
@ButterKinq

You could have gotten them from the free gifts, but if you weren't here in time to grab them, I think they've expired.

My question, is why doesn't the Banescale genes and breed change scrolls stock very well in the marketplace? They are still horrible, all that stock are the ugly ones.
9PW8odu.jpg
Dang I missed the Banescale egg claiming by a few days.
Dang I missed the Banescale egg claiming by a few days.
nKcSLae.png
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143