Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29
Oof more clunky large apparel :/

Oof more clunky large apparel :/

xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Happy Rockbreakers! Sadly I'm no big fan of the apparel and don't have dragons for most of the accents. But @Adegeill your skin is an freaking awesome match for this boy of mine: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/skin-image?did=54661589&item=32420&.png[/img] Congratz and thanks for drawing this skin!
Happy Rockbreakers!

Sadly I'm no big fan of the apparel and don't have dragons for most of the accents.

But @Adegeill your skin is an freaking awesome match for this boy of mine:
skin-image?did=54661589&item=32420&.png
Congratz and thanks for drawing this skin!
Not an amazing lineup this year for rockbreaker
Not an amazing lineup this year for rockbreaker
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
For the spare inventory isn't it suppose to give you 3 items? Or was I just lucky? Saw some friends saying they got the coin and only a item or familiar, no skin.
For the spare inventory isn't it suppose to give you 3 items? Or was I just lucky? Saw some friends saying they got the coin and only a item or familiar, no skin.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
All of these skins are beautiful!!! Congrats to all the winners!! [emoji=guardian love size=2]
All of these skins are beautiful!!! Congrats to all the winners!!
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
congrats to winners of the contest! thank you for the honourable mention! and happy rockbreaker's.

i'm printing my accent that didn't win :D
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2782528
congrats to winners of the contest! thank you for the honourable mention! and happy rockbreaker's.

i'm printing my accent that didn't win :D
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2782528
drag.png
[color=#006ab8]Strange that the banner shows the familiar front and center instead of a dragon with a skin and the apparel; no clue why this one is changed, but I prefer the other way more, as it's a nice quick preview of the item and taste of a skin. And I still find the Gem Guardians extremely bland. None of the skins work on my dragons, either. At least I haven't had to put much effort into grinding for the festivals for far, this year. [emoji=tundra tongue size=1] Anyway, happy Rockbreaker's, everyone! [emoji=earth rune size=1]
Strange that the banner shows the familiar front and center instead of a dragon with a skin and the apparel; no clue why this one is changed, but I prefer the other way more, as it's a nice quick preview of the item and taste of a skin. And I still find the Gem Guardians extremely bland. None of the skins work on my dragons, either. At least I haven't had to put much effort into grinding for the festivals for far, this year.

Anyway, happy Rockbreaker's, everyone!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Same problem, the accents don't fit any of my dragons and I don't find them super exciting... I like the mirror one but it's for mirrors :(

The familiar is SO CUTE THOUGH
Same problem, the accents don't fit any of my dragons and I don't find them super exciting... I like the mirror one but it's for mirrors :(

The familiar is SO CUTE THOUGH
happy rockbreaker's! [emoji=earth rune size=1]
happy rockbreaker's!
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
The prettiest coatl skin i've seen so far!
Happy Rockbreaker!
The prettiest coatl skin i've seen so far!
Happy Rockbreaker!
SmugMaleBluebird-size_restricted.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29