Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Steampunk Refresh
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 62 63
I do really like this. The wings are gonna take some getting used to, but I can see myself liking them. Good job!
I do really like this. The wings are gonna take some getting used to, but I can see myself liking them. Good job!
all pronouns +3 fr
Oh my god, this is amazing! I have a few dragons who have some steampunk pieces (Looking at you, Jay!) and can't wait to see what they look like now!

Edit: Jay needed some re-layering, but Jamey's wings fit great with her other apparel.
Not gonna lie, though, I feel weird. Things Feel off about Jay.... I kinda miss the original wings now.
Oh my god, this is amazing! I have a few dragons who have some steampunk pieces (Looking at you, Jay!) and can't wait to see what they look like now!

Edit: Jay needed some re-layering, but Jamey's wings fit great with her other apparel.
Not gonna lie, though, I feel weird. Things Feel off about Jay.... I kinda miss the original wings now.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Gotta admit, I'm going to miss the old steampunk apparel. I was a huge fan of the shinyness. Hopefully the look still fits my dragons...
Gotta admit, I'm going to miss the old steampunk apparel. I was a huge fan of the shinyness. Hopefully the look still fits my dragons...
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
they look cool but we couldn't have kept the legacy wing blades too...? :/
they look cool but we couldn't have kept the legacy wing blades too...? :/
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2019-09-07 01:24:18" ] [quote name="3ctoplasm" date="2019-09-07 01:08:55" ] will there be microholiday exclusive food items for drakeharvest? [/quote] Yes, there will! [/quote] YES 8D
Undel wrote on 2019-09-07 01:24:18:
3ctoplasm wrote on 2019-09-07 01:08:55:
will there be microholiday exclusive food items for drakeharvest?

Yes, there will!

YES 8D
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
I love that Tin set!! :) Great update!
I love that Tin set!! :) Great update!
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
Fantastic! Thanks!!! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Fantastic! Thanks!!!
earthshieldr.png It's a very dark night to be off galavanting around here.
You're lucky you get to do it.
I have to echo some of the others - could you please give us a warning next time?

I'm usually happy about the apparel revamps, but I had a couple of outfits using the old pieces as main parts - the new ones don't fit at all and there are no alternatives, so this was a very nasty surprise to wake up to
I have to echo some of the others - could you please give us a warning next time?

I'm usually happy about the apparel revamps, but I had a couple of outfits using the old pieces as main parts - the new ones don't fit at all and there are no alternatives, so this was a very nasty surprise to wake up to
hWsjkHE.png
I'm torn between loving some parts and disliking others. I do love the split for the wing parts, as but only because the new shields are so much larger than the old. I think the problem I have with a few, is not the lost "shine" as I keep seeing mentioned, but the textures of grit laid onto some of the older gears. The gold set is brighter than it used to be so it threw me off a bit, then I realized it didn't have it's texture anymore on the gears. So while I like that the new gears stand out more, they seem flat as there's not any depth to the color, just flat tone.

Thankfully it didn't throw too many of my dragons out of their steampunk gears, as I've used so much of it!
I'm torn between loving some parts and disliking others. I do love the split for the wing parts, as but only because the new shields are so much larger than the old. I think the problem I have with a few, is not the lost "shine" as I keep seeing mentioned, but the textures of grit laid onto some of the older gears. The gold set is brighter than it used to be so it threw me off a bit, then I realized it didn't have it's texture anymore on the gears. So while I like that the new gears stand out more, they seem flat as there's not any depth to the color, just flat tone.

Thankfully it didn't throw too many of my dragons out of their steampunk gears, as I've used so much of it!
[emoji=tundra love size=2]
i3HjH85.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 62 63