Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
i dont have a lot of hope that the staff will see this, but... does anyone know when we're going to be able to make skins and accents for the gaoler breed? i.e. when will we get the skin template? (okay to ping if you have the answer!!)
i dont have a lot of hope that the staff will see this, but... does anyone know when we're going to be able to make skins and accents for the gaoler breed? i.e. when will we get the skin template? (okay to ping if you have the answer!!)
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
Thank you Flight Rising Team for all your hard work !!! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52507718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525078/52507718_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you Flight Rising Team for all your hard work !!! :)

52507718_350.png
Also, how about next time you guys make the new marketplace-located ancient breed genes unable to be sold on the auction hosue for the first 2 weeks after release?
It pisses me off that I can't get a single Shardflank so I could USE it on my dragon, other peopel are already selling the one they got for exorbitant prices for quick profit. If you buy it, keep it or use it, at least until the hype dies down, or maybe let those get one for tis proper price who actually want it.
After 2-3 weeks, when at least a portion of people got it, then you could try to sell it, but the current way is disgusting.
Also, how about next time you guys make the new marketplace-located ancient breed genes unable to be sold on the auction hosue for the first 2 weeks after release?
It pisses me off that I can't get a single Shardflank so I could USE it on my dragon, other peopel are already selling the one they got for exorbitant prices for quick profit. If you buy it, keep it or use it, at least until the hype dies down, or maybe let those get one for tis proper price who actually want it.
After 2-3 weeks, when at least a portion of people got it, then you could try to sell it, but the current way is disgusting.
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
[quote name="Thrawn" date="2019-06-09 08:39:05" ] "explore dragon designs that didn’t adhere to past standards (one head, four legs, two large wings, etc.)" Does this mean we'll get dragons with.... more than one head? That being said, I ADORE the Gaolers SO MUCH. Thank you guys for the hard work and this wonderful anniversary! [/quote] The multi head thing may Apply to Emperors, (fallen Imps that assimilate other Imps) I really want that now. ;o;
Thrawn wrote on 2019-06-09 08:39:05:
"explore dragon designs that didn’t adhere to past standards (one head, four legs, two large wings, etc.)"

Does this mean we'll get dragons with....

more than one head?

That being said, I ADORE the Gaolers SO MUCH. Thank you guys for the hard work and this wonderful anniversary!
The multi head thing may Apply to Emperors, (fallen Imps that assimilate other Imps) I really want that now. ;o;
|
|
|
My Time is FR +0
19yo with issues
I LOVE Imps/Banes/WCs~
kVIzwBY.png
I'd love for Iri-Shim to be introduced for the Gaolers!
I'd love for Iri-Shim to be introduced for the Gaolers!
2KqXIRA.png
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png

He/Him
-
Artist
»SPRITES
S3SB6Dn.gif
Is Jaguar for gaolers avaible in the marketplace or somewhere else?? I haven't seen it so far-
Is Jaguar for gaolers avaible in the marketplace or somewhere else?? I haven't seen it so far-
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Want one
Want one
@YaoWang

It's in the marketplace - it goes fast.

@YaoWang

It's in the marketplace - it goes fast.

9PW8odu.jpg
IT. BEGINS.

So proud of this site and the team of devs and artists working so hard on it, this is absolutely incredible. Please never stop being amazing, happy anniversary guys! Here's to many more years of DRAGONS!
IT. BEGINS.

So proud of this site and the team of devs and artists working so hard on it, this is absolutely incredible. Please never stop being amazing, happy anniversary guys! Here's to many more years of DRAGONS!
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
SampsonHenry_ParadoxBrother-FR_BG-Front.png
EEEEEEK
EEEEEEK
466w8yC.png