Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 182 183
They're so Adorable [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I just hope we'll get Poison and Toxin [u]somewhere in the Future[/u] for the Ancient Breeds [emoji=guardian love size=1] I really love those genes.
They're so Adorable
I just hope we'll get Poison and Toxin somewhere in the Future for the Ancient Breeds I really love those genes.
[quote name="@Wapiti" date="2019-06-09 08:53:08" ] i dont have a lot of hope that the staff will see this, but... does anyone know when we're going to be able to make skins and accents for the gaoler breed? i.e. when will we get the skin template? (okay to ping if you have the answer!!) [/quote] you can make them right now!! PSD is already available.
@Wapiti wrote on 2019-06-09 08:53:08:
i dont have a lot of hope that the staff will see this, but... does anyone know when we're going to be able to make skins and accents for the gaoler breed? i.e. when will we get the skin template? (okay to ping if you have the answer!!)

you can make them right now!! PSD is already available.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Will all modern genes eventually become available as parallel genes for Ancients?
Will all modern genes eventually become available as parallel genes for Ancients?
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Ah! I love all of the genes anf the breed!
Ah! I love all of the genes anf the breed!
+2 FR time
he/they
I love these so muuuuch, if i wasnt so broke i'd be turning half my bloody lair, so far i only have plans for 2 couples and I'm gonna have to save up for them to boot.

Also I wonder if linebreaking tertiary genes will show up over top of skins (like eyes do)? Or if skins including the tertiary gene lines might be possible. I want to turn and put a skin on my clan leader but I want the gnarlhorn gene on him too TwT I'd be ok with him not having a skin I suppose, but it would be disappointing to have to choose ;w; (i know it might be a little more complicated to implement though. I guess the skin would have to be locked to the specific gene)
I love these so muuuuch, if i wasnt so broke i'd be turning half my bloody lair, so far i only have plans for 2 couples and I'm gonna have to save up for them to boot.

Also I wonder if linebreaking tertiary genes will show up over top of skins (like eyes do)? Or if skins including the tertiary gene lines might be possible. I want to turn and put a skin on my clan leader but I want the gnarlhorn gene on him too TwT I'd be ok with him not having a skin I suppose, but it would be disappointing to have to choose ;w; (i know it might be a little more complicated to implement though. I guess the skin would have to be locked to the specific gene)
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
some of my hatchlings changed, or were born as gaolers, their parents are a spiral and a fae, am I missing something or why did this happen? xDdd im confused
Their > parent < here
some of my hatchlings changed, or were born as gaolers, their parents are a spiral and a fae, am I missing something or why did this happen? xDdd im confused
Their > parent < here
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
I'm curious. If you apply the breed change to an already triple gened dragon that has genes that correspond with the mirrored genes, why won't it carry over? With each breed change, do you have to reapply a gene again?
I'm curious. If you apply the breed change to an already triple gened dragon that has genes that correspond with the mirrored genes, why won't it carry over? With each breed change, do you have to reapply a gene again?
Does anyone know what the rarity of phantom/spirit is? like if I breed a dragon with phantom to a dragon with shaggy what is the percentage of phantom babies?
Does anyone know what the rarity of phantom/spirit is? like if I breed a dragon with phantom to a dragon with shaggy what is the percentage of phantom babies?
fb49f1c619ab9b8d050f09a0aed801c2bc07fe2c.gif
I can't wait to watch this thing YEETETH from the egg.
I can't wait to watch this thing YEETETH from the egg.
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
They remind me of Nina from Fullmetal Alchemist..
They remind me of Nina from Fullmetal Alchemist..
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 182 183