Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
[center][emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2] waiting for new Map [/center]

waiting for new Map
vWzc3aN.png
[quote name="then" date="2019-06-09 06:51:03" ] are the breed changes rare to go in the markeplace? i’ve been trying all yesterday and an hour this morning but havent seen a single one... [/quote] I actually saw quite a few restockings so far, but they do sell out relatively quickly, despite the cost of 275k treasure without discount.
then wrote on 2019-06-09 06:51:03:
are the breed changes rare to go in the markeplace?

i’ve been trying all yesterday and an hour this morning but havent seen a single one...

I actually saw quite a few restockings so far, but they do sell out relatively quickly, despite the cost of 275k treasure without discount.
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
The new dergos and genes look amazing! Can't wait to have a Gaoler!
The new dergos and genes look amazing! Can't wait to have a Gaoler!
10 hours ahead of the FR server time.
Can doodle your dragon(s) for some treasure/gems!
Free to use level 20 cauldron!
Incredibly disappointed that you can't dress them. Oh how much more awesome they would look! *Sigh*
Incredibly disappointed that you can't dress them. Oh how much more awesome they would look! *Sigh*
tumblr_static_4rz7u7r8ascg408wgg84co400_640_v2.png
[quote name="Khepri" date="2019-06-09 06:11:45" ] are the parallel genes transferable ? like if i want to convert a modern dragon with a wasp/bee gene to a gaoler, would they retain that gene? [/quote] no. parallel genes dont carry over, you'll have to regene the dragon. thankfully the Gao genes are about half the price of normal modern genes
Khepri wrote on 2019-06-09 06:11:45:
are the parallel genes transferable ? like if i want to convert a modern dragon with a wasp/bee gene to a gaoler, would they retain that gene?
no. parallel genes dont carry over, you'll have to regene the dragon. thankfully the Gao genes are about half the price of normal modern genes
[quote name="TiffYG2133" date="2019-06-09 07:06:14" ] Incredibly disappointed that you can't dress them. Oh how much more awesome they would look! *Sigh* [/quote] So far it looks like you might be able to put skins/accents on them! That’s something, at least! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
TiffYG2133 wrote on 2019-06-09 07:06:14:

So far it looks like you might be able to put skins/accents on them! That’s something, at least!
thumbnail-1.pngthumbnail.pngthumbnail-2.png
ed...ward...
ed...ward...
pb1WbZN.png
lampette
~ she/her
tumblr
linktree
eqBW4Ju.jpeg
[quote name="TiffYG2133" date="2019-06-09 07:06:14" ] Incredibly disappointed that you can't dress them. Oh how much more awesome they would look! *Sigh* [/quote] Maybe in the Future or so, lets wait and see :D
TiffYG2133 wrote on 2019-06-09 07:06:14:
Maybe in the Future or so, lets wait and see :D
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
I'm so happy that the world map update will include the ability to choose your lair location. I've been hoping for something like this forever - I want to expand my lair, but can't bring myself to leave the hewn city. This & the new breed are awesome!
I'm so happy that the world map update will include the ability to choose your lair location. I've been hoping for something like this forever - I want to expand my lair, but can't bring myself to leave the hewn city. This & the new breed are awesome!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH