Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 87
love this! two weeks seems rather long especially for the marva gifts, so i dig on the 7 day period thing. maybe support tickets could be sent in by those who couldnt access the site during that time and would like to get the gift? like, a month long period there or something so long as they're usually active and have a reason for being gone so long (like lack of internet).
love this! two weeks seems rather long especially for the marva gifts, so i dig on the 7 day period thing. maybe support tickets could be sent in by those who couldnt access the site during that time and would like to get the gift? like, a month long period there or something so long as they're usually active and have a reason for being gone so long (like lack of internet).
Galore looks so cool. And that beard! So majestic!
Galore looks so cool. And that beard! So majestic!
I hoard ophiotaurs and geodes. No, I don't know why either.
Wow, Galore is such a cool looking dragon!!! Can’t wait for him to join the trading post!!
Wow, Galore is such a cool looking dragon!!! Can’t wait for him to join the trading post!!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Mmm but now you have to take thus into consideration if you want to go on hiatus but don't want to miss out on good items...
Mmm but now you have to take thus into consideration if you want to go on hiatus but don't want to miss out on good items...
WYLy2Ui.gif
I love Galore's name and artwork!
I love Galore's name and artwork!
I think a two week period would be great. Actually an unlimited time claim would be best IF the special item is capped to accounts made before the item was released. I'm curious how that works period, no matter how long or short the time frame to claim the item is.

Let's say Galore is implemented before this year's anniversary, and we have a special anniversary item to celebrate. We go to Galore and claim our item. What is stopping people from multiaccounting to get multiples of that item? Some folks don't care that it breaks the rules. I would like to see a player ID cutoff. If there are 500,097 users registered at the time the item is announced, players 500,098 and onwards should not be able to claim the item from Galore, even if they register during the claim-able time frame.
I think a two week period would be great. Actually an unlimited time claim would be best IF the special item is capped to accounts made before the item was released. I'm curious how that works period, no matter how long or short the time frame to claim the item is.

Let's say Galore is implemented before this year's anniversary, and we have a special anniversary item to celebrate. We go to Galore and claim our item. What is stopping people from multiaccounting to get multiples of that item? Some folks don't care that it breaks the rules. I would like to see a player ID cutoff. If there are 500,097 users registered at the time the item is announced, players 500,098 and onwards should not be able to claim the item from Galore, even if they register during the claim-able time frame.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
I think the new delivery structure is great!

And, frankly, we have a week to get festival items and after that you have to find a different way to get them - trade other players, buy off AH, roll the dice on Joxar.
What makes the unique yearly items any different? Why should they be perpetually available, which drains FR resources for delivery, when, really, players are receiving said items for celebrating the unique event *with* FR. not months after the fact.
I think the new delivery structure is great!

And, frankly, we have a week to get festival items and after that you have to find a different way to get them - trade other players, buy off AH, roll the dice on Joxar.
What makes the unique yearly items any different? Why should they be perpetually available, which drains FR resources for delivery, when, really, players are receiving said items for celebrating the unique event *with* FR. not months after the fact.
Galore is gorgeous! [emoji=guardian love size=2]
Galore is gorgeous!
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
Galore makes me want to get a bunch of Guardians [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
Galore makes me want to get a bunch of Guardians

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
I'm not sure I like the idea of it only being for 7 days while it is a week.... what if I'm gone for 8 days and come back on the 9th day only to realize that I missed it?

Could it be possible for her to hold on to the items until the player collects them but they could only be picked up once Kinda like pinkerton? Kinda like a list where there is a collect button for you to collect it and once you collect it, the item disappears from her hoard?
I'm not sure I like the idea of it only being for 7 days while it is a week.... what if I'm gone for 8 days and come back on the 9th day only to realize that I missed it?

Could it be possible for her to hold on to the items until the player collects them but they could only be picked up once Kinda like pinkerton? Kinda like a list where there is a collect button for you to collect it and once you collect it, the item disappears from her hoard?
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 87