Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 87
I think this will be very good, and also perhaps a trial run for a while. What I mean to say is, already there are those that want to extend the window time frame, which makes sense for those that need to take a longer hiatus than a week. But I say, let's see how it goes at first, and then if things need tweaking, well, then it'll get tweaked. To be honest, though, I love this. Helps to cut down on the server strain and worker strain. [emoji=tundra love size=1]
I think this will be very good, and also perhaps a trial run for a while. What I mean to say is, already there are those that want to extend the window time frame, which makes sense for those that need to take a longer hiatus than a week. But I say, let's see how it goes at first, and then if things need tweaking, well, then it'll get tweaked.

To be honest, though, I love this. Helps to cut down on the server strain and worker strain.
i loooove galore's art!! [emoji=guardian love size=2] i would love to have a ping when there's a free item to collect, like when baldwin's brew is ready. i feel like that would be the best way to make sure people don't miss their reward
i loooove galore's art!!

i would love to have a ping when there's a free item to collect, like when baldwin's brew is ready. i feel like that would be the best way to make sure people don't miss their reward
queen_katoe.gif
So... stupid question from a potato:
Is this how we could get free stuff from past festivals? Or does it not apply to that?
So... stupid question from a potato:
Is this how we could get free stuff from past festivals? Or does it not apply to that?
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
[quote name="Texere" date="2019-05-06 16:00:10" ] I think the new delivery structure is great! And, frankly, we have a week to get festival items and after that you have to find a different way to get them - trade other players, buy off AH, roll the dice on Joxar. What makes the unique yearly items any different? Why should they be perpetually available, which drains FR resources for delivery, when, really, players are receiving said items for celebrating the unique event *with* FR. not months after the fact. [/quote] People can buy multiples of festival items, so those who know they'll be away can pay someone in advance to get them. Or, as you said, you can hope to score from Joxar. But items like anniversary gifts are restricted to one per account nowadays. You can't rely on someone else to help, and because there's far fewer out in the wild they're also more expensive on the market. They aren't equivalent situations.
Texere wrote on 2019-05-06 16:00:10:
I think the new delivery structure is great!

And, frankly, we have a week to get festival items and after that you have to find a different way to get them - trade other players, buy off AH, roll the dice on Joxar.
What makes the unique yearly items any different? Why should they be perpetually available, which drains FR resources for delivery, when, really, players are receiving said items for celebrating the unique event *with* FR. not months after the fact.

People can buy multiples of festival items, so those who know they'll be away can pay someone in advance to get them. Or, as you said, you can hope to score from Joxar. But items like anniversary gifts are restricted to one per account nowadays. You can't rely on someone else to help, and because there's far fewer out in the wild they're also more expensive on the market. They aren't equivalent situations.
she/they, adult
Galore very pretty!

I like this idea. :)
Galore very pretty!

I like this idea. :)
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
Oo- I can't wait to get some goods from Galore!
Oo- I can't wait to get some goods from Galore!
AZOFNjv.png
[center]Yay! New friend! This is what I needed today [emoji=ridgeback love size=2][/center]
Yay! New friend! This is what I needed today

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
I LOVE AND APPRECIATE GALORE
I LOVE AND APPRECIATE GALORE
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Ooh I love Galore's design! Are they an Earth dragon?

I'll have to be sure to pay more attention to the happenings of the site. I'm very easy come easy go sometimes when it comes to site events. My account just turned 3 and I still haven't figured out much clan lore xD

I'll have to be sure to pay more attention to the happenings of the site. I'm very easy come easy go sometimes when it comes to site events. My account just turned 3 and I still haven't figured out much clan lore xD

Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
Galore’s art is beautiful. Like everyone else, I love their design. [quote name="luvkirby4ever" date="2019-05-06 16:23:49" ] Ooh I love Galore's design! Are they an Earth dragon? [/quote] I think that they are a Light dragon by their eyes, but I might be blind and their an Earth dragon
Galore’s art is beautiful. Like everyone else, I love their design.

luvkirby4ever wrote on 2019-05-06 16:23:49:

I think that they are a Light dragon by their eyes, but I might be blind and their an Earth dragon
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 87