Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 106 107
I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO BE SO FUNNY BUT IT IS
I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO BE SO FUNNY BUT IT IS
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
I welcome the new overlords, and also, what’s the best item you can receive from one of the new boxes?
I welcome the new overlords, and also, what’s the best item you can receive from one of the new boxes?
Signature? What ever could that be?
I'm disappointed, actually

The NPCs aren't being taken over by familiars I'd like to see something done with the NPCs in the future. :c
I'm disappointed, actually

The NPCs aren't being taken over by familiars I'd like to see something done with the NPCs in the future. :c
Oh my .... wish our avatars were familiars too, hah. but that'd be a bit too confusing lmao
Oh my .... wish our avatars were familiars too, hah. but that'd be a bit too confusing lmao
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
omg this is great! revolución!
omg this is great! revolución!
hgy1r27.png
Oh no
Oh no
this is the best thing that has ever happened
this is the best thing that has ever happened
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
[quote name="FireShark2006" date="2019-04-01 07:34:02" ] my guesses on which box corresponds to which, based on item color (which seems to be taken from the color of the breed's home flight?), name where applicable, and that they seem to be mostly in order of rarity Expressive - Fae (arcane, emoting with head crests) Durable - Guardian (water, they be tough) Memorable - Tundra (ice, scent memory) Patterned - Mirror (plague) Shimmering - Pearlcatcher (light) Borrowed - Ridgeback (lightning, ridges' borrowing culture as mentioned) Compact - Spiral (wind) Crumpled - Snapper (earth) Eyecatching - Skydancer (wind again, this and compact are the two I could see being backwards on if any) Expensive - Imperial (light, KS breed that went for big treasure back in the day) Wild - Wildclaw (nature, obv name connection lol) Decorative - Coatl (fire) Rare - Nocturne (shadow, only comes out once a year) Repurposed - Bogsneak ("green", brewed from other materials) [/quote] That's an interesting idea. How in the world am I supposed to be able to afford all of these?!? I wish we could brew extras for the day or something.
FireShark2006 wrote on 2019-04-01 07:34:02:
my guesses on which box corresponds to which, based on item color (which seems to be taken from the color of the breed's home flight?), name where applicable, and that they seem to be mostly in order of rarity
Expressive - Fae (arcane, emoting with head crests)
Durable - Guardian (water, they be tough)
Memorable - Tundra (ice, scent memory)
Patterned - Mirror (plague)
Shimmering - Pearlcatcher (light)
Borrowed - Ridgeback (lightning, ridges' borrowing culture as mentioned)
Compact - Spiral (wind)
Crumpled - Snapper (earth)
Eyecatching - Skydancer (wind again, this and compact are the two I could see being backwards on if any)
Expensive - Imperial (light, KS breed that went for big treasure back in the day)
Wild - Wildclaw (nature, obv name connection lol)
Decorative - Coatl (fire)
Rare - Nocturne (shadow, only comes out once a year)
Repurposed - Bogsneak ("green", brewed from other materials)

That's an interesting idea. How in the world am I supposed to be able to afford all of these?!? I wish we could brew extras for the day or something.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
i only hope its not a familiar in that box (altho i also rly want it) but to buy all will cost a lot whoops
i only hope its not a familiar in that box (altho i also rly want it) but to buy all will cost a lot whoops
Drakengard.gif
Oh man, I love this haha. [emoji=coatl star] Having a hard time deciding which craft kit to choose, though...
Oh man, I love this haha. Having a hard time deciding which craft kit to choose, though...
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 106 107