Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Uprising
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 106 107
ok but for real, this would be SUCH a cool mechanic to keep around as an option after April 1st.
ok but for real, this would be SUCH a cool mechanic to keep around as an option after April 1st.
w2N3au9.png
Ha ha, how fun! *That moment when everyone in your lair has a Familiar* [emoji=ridgeback laughing] Who's Marva and what do the craft kits contain other than more craft kits? I'm confused XD XP [emoji=coatl confused] This is a great idea, thanks for making today fun, staff, and thanks again for all your hard work! :D [emoji=guardian winking] It would be awesome if it came back every year, too! Happy April Fools' everyone! ^^D
Ha ha, how fun!
*That moment when everyone in your lair has a Familiar*
Who's Marva and what do the craft kits contain other than more craft kits? I'm confused XD XP
This is a great idea, thanks for making today fun, staff, and thanks again for all your hard work! :D It would be awesome if it came back every year, too!
Happy April Fools' everyone! ^^D
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
It's a whole lot easier to bond with the fams, with them at the top :P
It's a whole lot easier to bond with the fams, with them at the top :P
7d96ebw.gif
Ngl I actually like this, it would be cool to implement this into the actual game. Makes it easier to see the familiars!
Ngl I actually like this, it would be cool to implement this into the actual game. Makes it easier to see the familiars!
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
And today is the one day I actually bond with my familiars XD
And today is the one day I actually bond with my familiars XD
zFhC5.gif
April Fool's is one of the times I look forward to on FR the most! [emoji=tundra tongue] But there's sooo many craft kits to choose from aaasdfggg. Hoping it's like the eyes and they'll show up in chests and what not afterwards [emoji=tundra love] [emoji=money bag]
April Fool's is one of the times I look forward to on FR the most!

But there's sooo many craft kits to choose from aaasdfggg. Hoping it's like the eyes and they'll show up in chests and what not afterwards
kV9q7M8.gif
This is so awesome! I would love to be able to toggle this function ALL THE TIME!
This is so awesome! I would love to be able to toggle this function ALL THE TIME!
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
[emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3]
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo1_250.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
I wanna KEEP THIS FUNCTION HONESTLY
I wanna KEEP THIS FUNCTION HONESTLY
She/Her
Just your local Coatl lover
I find it a bit worrying that my clan's Science division now has a Crazed Powermith in charge of it thanks to this uprising. [item=Crazed Powermith] Yeah, this can't possibly end well... XD
I find it a bit worrying that my clan's Science division now has a Crazed Powermith in charge of it thanks to this uprising.

Crazed Powermith

Yeah, this can't possibly end well... XD
xpP2XdL.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 106 107