Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2019
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55
Happy gala!
Happy gala!
Oh my gosh I love the familiars! 8D (...though its confusing that the icons are facing a different direction than in the full view? XD is....is that normal?)

In other news, great job on the skins everyone!
Oh my gosh I love the familiars! 8D (...though its confusing that the icons are facing a different direction than in the full view? XD is....is that normal?)

In other news, great job on the skins everyone!
UEKFohX.png
The skins and accents are so good this year!!!!! <3
The skins and accents are so good this year!!!!! <3
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
UHM YES I NEED THIS
UHM YES I NEED THIS
A blue holiday bless
A blue holiday bless
+3 FR time
Imo (that's i m o)
she/her or they/them
Happy Gala y'all, and I'm ecstatic to see my skin made it through - there were so many wonderful submissions overall that i'd love to snatch for myself.

@fellefan @wildtalon8 Yes Fortress Guardian IS suppose to be a skin - annoying to see it marked as an accent instead. So I'm hoping the staff can fix it sooner or later. :\

Many lucks for everyone this holiday.
Happy Gala y'all, and I'm ecstatic to see my skin made it through - there were so many wonderful submissions overall that i'd love to snatch for myself.

@fellefan @wildtalon8 Yes Fortress Guardian IS suppose to be a skin - annoying to see it marked as an accent instead. So I'm hoping the staff can fix it sooner or later. :\

Many lucks for everyone this holiday.
The Ice Police keep bounding on my door, I don't know what to do.
bdgH9.gifrSwYs.gifiu2n1.gifDijNR.gif
What IS the apparel?
What IS the apparel?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[quote name="ventoaureo" date="2019-01-27 12:40:25" ] i mean i guess i'm happy my entry won but i didn't even get credited properly.. very cool, flight rising ! [/quote] Please, credit the artists properly. Their username was misspelled and their mention leads to 404 page not found.
ventoaureo wrote on 2019-01-27 12:40:25:
i mean i guess i'm happy my entry won but i didn't even get credited properly.. very cool, flight rising !

Please, credit the artists properly. Their username was misspelled and their mention leads to 404 page not found.
I think all the skins look amazing, I managed to brew 2 already, hope to get more soon, especially the Fae one! I like it so much, even tho I might not have anyone to use it for now. @MurkyDepths Seems to be some.. Floating metal circles that are frozen, or something? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=29066&xt=dressing.png[/img] Kinda like Voltaic Stormclaws but frozen. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=27201&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I think all the skins look amazing, I managed to brew 2 already, hope to get more soon, especially the Fae one! I like it so much, even tho I might not have anyone to use it for now.

@MurkyDepths

Seems to be some.. Floating metal circles that are frozen, or something?

dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=29066&xt=dressing.png

Kinda like Voltaic Stormclaws but frozen.

dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=27201&xt=dressing.png
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
Literally gasped when I saw the update XD ...there goes my savings... XD Great work everyone, thank you so much, psyched for the holiday!!!!! :D :D Happy Crystalline! [center][item= ice runestone] [/center]
Literally gasped when I saw the update XD
...there goes my savings... XD
Great work everyone, thank you so much, psyched for the holiday!!!!! :D :D
Happy Crystalline!
Ice Runestone
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55