Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2019
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55
Happy Crystalline Gala! Everything is so pretty!
Happy Crystalline Gala! Everything is so pretty!
eg1jZa2.png
Happy Gala!
Happy Gala!
a4lx5u.png
Happy Crystaline Gala!! I'm afraid my snow queen Moondancer and her knight in rusted armor Geode are already looking quite crowded, I'm going to have to start finding some more victims for the ice festival apparel!!
Happy Crystaline Gala!! I'm afraid my snow queen Moondancer and her knight in rusted armor Geode are already looking quite crowded, I'm going to have to start finding some more victims for the ice festival apparel!!
Just wondering if contest prizes have been sent out already or when are they usually sent out?
Just wondering if contest prizes have been sent out already or when are they usually sent out?
585.png egg
whoo!
whoo!
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
Happy Gala everyone!
Happy Gala everyone!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
nice familiar :0
nice familiar :0
tastefulmarketing.gif
Saw the glitterfreeze apparel and all I can think is WHERE'S NORTH FROM HERE???
Saw the glitterfreeze apparel and all I can think is WHERE'S NORTH FROM HERE???
image.png
[/url]
Awesome apparel designs this month great job creators!
Awesome apparel designs this month great job creators!
and the sun also shines upon the wicked,.
Since no one that I know of has bothered to do this... @Xhaztol @Aequorin The skin Ancient heritage is listed as a [b]Work in Progress[/b] in the submission thread. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/09a750ded00900817b91d023eefe8d7f.png[/img] Did you guys contact @Arkenrall to ask whether they just forgot to remove the WIP part, or whether that image we're seeing IS in fact, still a WIP that was never finished before the deadline? The skin has A LOT of potential to be something great, but if it's still a WIP, I find it rather unfair that it won, when there were a lot of finished submissions that could've taken its place. I feel like more attention needs to be paid so that things like that can be avoided in the future.
Since no one that I know of has bothered to do this...

@Xhaztol @Aequorin

The skin Ancient heritage is listed as a Work in Progress in the submission thread.

09a750ded00900817b91d023eefe8d7f.png

Did you guys contact @Arkenrall to ask whether they just forgot to remove the WIP part, or whether that image we're seeing IS in fact, still a WIP that was never finished before the deadline?

The skin has A LOT of potential to be something great, but if it's still a WIP, I find it rather unfair that it won, when there were a lot of finished submissions that could've taken its place. I feel like more attention needs to be paid so that things like that can be avoided in the future.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55