Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89
oH mY GOD IT'S A DUMBO OCTOPUS <3 <3 <3
oH mY GOD IT'S A DUMBO OCTOPUS <3 <3 <3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
WOW! Whoever has been designing apparel lately has been knocking it out of the park and these are no exception. They are FANTASTIC!

And OMG! SQUIRMSCOOT! I SQUEEEED!
WOW! Whoever has been designing apparel lately has been knocking it out of the park and these are no exception. They are FANTASTIC!

And OMG! SQUIRMSCOOT! I SQUEEEED!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Happy NoTN!!! I got three chests already in Gathering. Two of which contained some of the newer Familiars!!
Happy NoTN!!! I got three chests already in Gathering. Two of which contained some of the newer Familiars!!
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
Happy NotN
Happy NotN
ew9u8Xp.png
[quote name="Saphirosa" date="2018-12-23 08:05:17" ] No new breed. No new eyes or anything similar. No hibernation Den. Disappointing. [/quote] We just received Dark Sclera, a rehaul of their lair system is gonna take some time, and, oh yeah, this is Night of the NOCTURNE.
Saphirosa wrote on 2018-12-23 08:05:17:
No new breed. No new eyes or anything similar. No hibernation Den.
Disappointing.

We just received Dark Sclera, a rehaul of their lair system is gonna take some time, and, oh yeah, this is Night of the NOCTURNE.
staff why [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/28800.png[/img] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/323/085/7fd.jpg[/img]
staff why

28800.png

7fd.jpg
GkfDmNh.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I'M FRIGEN DYING OVER THE NEW APPAREL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I'M FRIGEN DYING OVER THE NEW APPAREL
uDWJxnb.png
HANDS
HANDS
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
happy night of the nocturne !!
happy night of the nocturne !!
moon_phase_pixel_divider_by_gorgeus_hybrid-dazr5ty.png
Yay, Happy notn everyone!

I'm so happy, I spent all my gathering turns in "scavenging" today, and i had one shadow egg and 6 stanges chests!
And on 6 chests, i had 2 Nocturne eggs! :D

Thank you for the event!
Yay, Happy notn everyone!

I'm so happy, I spent all my gathering turns in "scavenging" today, and i had one shadow egg and 6 stanges chests!
And on 6 chests, i had 2 Nocturne eggs! :D

Thank you for the event!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89