Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 109 110
YESSSSS count me in my dudes
YESSSSS count me in my dudes
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
[quote name="Sylipha" date="2018-08-22 09:37:32" ] If there's one XXX gen 1 dragon every now and then I really don't see how it would affect the economy any more than all the other factors. Especially since it's completely by chance how many XXX Gen1 dragons there are on the site. [/quote] This on top of the fact that not all the admin-designed raffle dragons will be XXX. It's not much different than someone hatching one by chance and selling it, which I think is the point you were getting at? So I agree. One XXX gened G1 is not going to dismantle an established market And things like genes and goo are already accessible in other parts of the site. If someone put in 20,000 treasure and won a starmap gene, how different, in the grand scheme of things, would that be from spending 2kg on one? I don't think Roundsey is actually going to impact the economy all that much tbh
Sylipha wrote on 2018-08-22 09:37:32:
If there's one XXX gen 1 dragon every now and then I really don't see how it would affect the economy any more than all the other factors. Especially since it's completely by chance how many XXX Gen1 dragons there are on the site.
This on top of the fact that not all the admin-designed raffle dragons will be XXX. It's not much different than someone hatching one by chance and selling it, which I think is the point you were getting at? So I agree. One XXX gened G1 is not going to dismantle an established market

And things like genes and goo are already accessible in other parts of the site. If someone put in 20,000 treasure and won a starmap gene, how different, in the grand scheme of things, would that be from spending 2kg on one?
I don't think Roundsey is actually going to impact the economy all that much tbh
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
Oof I hope the dragons from this raffle aren't account bound, I would probably rather sell them in all honesty if I got one and if you're someone who just simply doesn't want the dragon it'd be a shame to prevent someone who does want it from being able to purchase it from them.
Oof I hope the dragons from this raffle aren't account bound, I would probably rather sell them in all honesty if I got one and if you're someone who just simply doesn't want the dragon it'd be a shame to prevent someone who does want it from being able to purchase it from them.
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-08-22 06:42:49" ] [quote name="Falcolmreynolds" date="2018-08-22 06:38:41" ] Quick question: will there be new Trading Post art? I loved the stalls and the buttons are a little saddening :( I hope we get to see Roundsey stall art! [/quote] At this time, we don't have plans to redraw the Trading Post. The change was made to make the site UI more cohesive and a bit better for mobile players. It also has the added benefit of letting us add more Trading Post friends in the future, should we decide to! [/quote] Noooo!!! Huge is my sadness!! That iconic, cartoony scrap of actual, physically represented Sornieth!! As a primarily mobile player, the trading post image and navigation was like the [i]least[/i] offensive thing! Make the UI more cohesive? Ehh, that would maybe be nice if they were cool, artsy buttons like at the Fairgrounds. THIS emptiness wounds my heart.
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-08-22 06:42:49:
Falcolmreynolds wrote on 2018-08-22 06:38:41:
Quick question: will there be new Trading Post art? I loved the stalls and the buttons are a little saddening :( I hope we get to see Roundsey stall art!

At this time, we don't have plans to redraw the Trading Post. The change was made to make the site UI more cohesive and a bit better for mobile players. It also has the added benefit of letting us add more Trading Post friends in the future, should we decide to!

Noooo!!! Huge is my sadness!! That iconic, cartoony scrap of actual, physically represented Sornieth!! As a primarily mobile player, the trading post image and navigation was like the least offensive thing! Make the UI more cohesive? Ehh, that would maybe be nice if they were cool, artsy buttons like at the Fairgrounds. THIS emptiness wounds my heart.
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
when you have no treasure and just-

oof
when you have no treasure and just-

oof
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Also reaching the treasure cap in the fairgrounds each day nets you 150 tickets right there, each day :O
Also reaching the treasure cap in the fairgrounds each day nets you 150 tickets right there, each day :O
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
I love Roundsey's design and it's good to see another treasure sink in the economy

Also, bit of an unpopular opinion but I don't see the need for a cap. People are scared of richer players just buying a tonne of tickets for a chance at winning some rare thing - thing is, richer players are more likely just to buy that item outright if they have the funds rather than waste it all for a wisp of a chance. I might be missing something in their arguments, but that's my two cents tbh.
I love Roundsey's design and it's good to see another treasure sink in the economy

Also, bit of an unpopular opinion but I don't see the need for a cap. People are scared of richer players just buying a tonne of tickets for a chance at winning some rare thing - thing is, richer players are more likely just to buy that item outright if they have the funds rather than waste it all for a wisp of a chance. I might be missing something in their arguments, but that's my two cents tbh.
Exalt for Profit | Lore Lair
8+ FR Time
Wishlist
@Xhaztol @Aequorin
Thank you for the responses! I was thinking how fun of an idea it would be to have a donation center for people to donate retired items! I think there would be a decent number of donations and it would help calm people down about increasing the numbers of retired items in circulation.

Just my thoughts!
Thanks again.
@Xhaztol @Aequorin
Thank you for the responses! I was thinking how fun of an idea it would be to have a donation center for people to donate retired items! I think there would be a decent number of donations and it would help calm people down about increasing the numbers of retired items in circulation.

Just my thoughts!
Thanks again.
2YPv3wq.png
Wow, she showed up sooner than I expected! I'll have to go and check this out now, it sounds exciting!
Wow, she showed up sooner than I expected! I'll have to go and check this out now, it sounds exciting!
xpP2XdL.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9OMoFaW.png[/img] Wow uh. Congrats Akiri.
9OMoFaW.png

Wow uh. Congrats Akiri.
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 109 110