Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 109 110
I"m having a hard time figuring out what Roundsey's primary colour and tert gene is. Anyone figure it out?
I"m having a hard time figuring out what Roundsey's primary colour and tert gene is. Anyone figure it out?
DbPd1nP.png
Roundsey killed her hat
@houseteeth Pistatcho Skink/Bubblegum Stripes/Pearl Glimmer
At least that's what FR wiki said :/
Roundsey killed her hat
@houseteeth Pistatcho Skink/Bubblegum Stripes/Pearl Glimmer
At least that's what FR wiki said :/
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Vyxen ahh..well, that seems close enough xD I didn't realise it was Pistachio given the end of her tail is purple-hued. Thanks!
@Vyxen ahh..well, that seems close enough xD I didn't realise it was Pistachio given the end of her tail is purple-hued. Thanks!
DbPd1nP.png
What do we do if we can't purchase tickets?
What do we do if we can't purchase tickets?
Um... may I ask what happens if the winner of the staff-designed dragon already has the maximum number of dragons in their lair when they win?
Um... may I ask what happens if the winner of the staff-designed dragon already has the maximum number of dragons in their lair when they win?
@ZenithDragon They aren't eligible then and someone else, with space in their lair and who hasn't won a prize yet, is chosen.
@ZenithDragon They aren't eligible then and someone else, with space in their lair and who hasn't won a prize yet, is chosen.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@ValidEmotions

Ah ok, thanks.
@ValidEmotions

Ah ok, thanks.
I'm exited to see the winners! Can we see who wins?
I'm exited to see the winners! Can we see who wins?
LeaffeatherY WishlistFimNW.gifbE7Yr.gifMLwrr.gif6n7C7.gif
Almost 2 million sold...
That's 1 billion treasure spent
I'm really glad I decided not to buy a ticket this week with how insignificant the odds of winning are
Almost 2 million sold...
That's 1 billion treasure spent
I'm really glad I decided not to buy a ticket this week with how insignificant the odds of winning are
[center][size=2]im late, but...[/size] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/499/735/83e.jpg[/img][/center]
im late, but...

83e.jpg
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 109 110