Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78
@Ithaca
I don't know, I just think you could be kinder is all with your opinion.
@Ithaca
I don't know, I just think you could be kinder is all with your opinion.
I really like the special puzzle. It takes a while(at least for me) but it's got a good reward and makes me think. Neat!
I really like the special puzzle. It takes a while(at least for me) but it's got a good reward and makes me think. Neat!
I just tried playing it and.....it’s really hard?? I can’t even win on easy.

Although, I do like the light sprite saying "SCREE".
I just tried playing it and.....it’s really hard?? I can’t even win on easy.

Although, I do like the light sprite saying "SCREE".
epic gamer fr discord
Just tried the game today, and it's really hard. I won't be playing it since I can't win on easy.
Just tried the game today, and it's really hard. I won't be playing it since I can't win on easy.
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
Finally a light themed game, and we gotta share it with shadow?! ...Just kidding! It's great and I could see no other way. :P
Finally a light themed game, and we gotta share it with shadow?! ...Just kidding! It's great and I could see no other way. :P
@dggeoff
Cool. That's your opinion. I disagree.
@dggeoff
Cool. That's your opinion. I disagree.
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
I'm either just really awful at the game, or the how to play is just extremely vague, probably both. Can't wait for the guides to come out so i can make quick and easy treasure though.

even if the payout is way to low for it to even be really worth grinding in rip
I'm either just really awful at the game, or the how to play is just extremely vague, probably both. Can't wait for the guides to come out so i can make quick and easy treasure though.

even if the payout is way to low for it to even be really worth grinding in rip
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
I can't even win on easy, this game is too hard for me :(
I can't even win on easy, this game is too hard for me :(
I am loving this.
It takes a while to figure out, but once you've got a bit of strategy in mind, the puzzles become more intuitive, and you memorise specific patterns that you can solve more easily.
I was going to say that I'd stick to Artifracture for treasure, but, frankly, I've maxed my Lucky Streak just practicing Special mode, and didn't even see time fly.

For those who can't solve it on Easy, perhaps practicing on Medium boards would leave you more room to maneuver and get the hang of it.
I am loving this.
It takes a while to figure out, but once you've got a bit of strategy in mind, the puzzles become more intuitive, and you memorise specific patterns that you can solve more easily.
I was going to say that I'd stick to Artifracture for treasure, but, frankly, I've maxed my Lucky Streak just practicing Special mode, and didn't even see time fly.

For those who can't solve it on Easy, perhaps practicing on Medium boards would leave you more room to maneuver and get the hang of it.
Why does the Shadow Sprite look exactly like the Light Sprite just recoloured?
Why does the Shadow Sprite look exactly like the Light Sprite just recoloured?
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 78