Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 78
It's not timed. Bless you.

It is pretty challenging, don't get me wrong, and it is a little niche, but the art is adorable and I personally love puzzle games, especially if I can actually sit down and take my time with them.
It's not timed. Bless you.

It is pretty challenging, don't get me wrong, and it is a little niche, but the art is adorable and I personally love puzzle games, especially if I can actually sit down and take my time with them.
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
Yay! Can't wait to play!!
Yay! Can't wait to play!!
I really enjoy this game. ^_^
I really enjoy this game. ^_^
Best game, 200 treasure in 10 seconds.
Best game, 200 treasure in 10 seconds.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
I love it! It's challenging at times but still doable. There's got to be a key to beating these, and I think I'm on the cusp of finding it.
I love it! It's challenging at times but still doable. There's got to be a key to beating these, and I think I'm on the cusp of finding it.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
Waaaaa~ *-*
Waaaaa~ *-*
mgW4JsJ.png
i am absolutely horrible at this
i am absolutely horrible at this
Song of Solomon 4:7 New Living Translation (NLT)
You are altogether beautiful, my darling,
beautiful in every way.
@dggeoff
No, it's not nice. Not everything that needs to be said is nice.
@dggeoff
No, it's not nice. Not everything that needs to be said is nice.
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
why is there no music?
why is there no music?
this kind of puzzle game is used in a lot of things but it never gets old! the characters floating on the sides are super cute! like most of the people here, i'm pretty bad at the game, but it's still really good!
this kind of puzzle game is used in a lot of things but it never gets old! the characters floating on the sides are super cute! like most of the people here, i'm pretty bad at the game, but it's still really good!
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 78