Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shielding Scales
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 72 73
@stargal

Ahh, thank you very much! <3
@stargal

Ahh, thank you very much! <3
Hatchery.jpg
that armor looks so awesome
that armor looks so awesome
The new armor looks so cool! And thank you for the vial :D
The new armor looks so cool! And thank you for the vial :D
mqdefault.jpg
Oh, on the topic of the new apparel sets and weapons... maybe some hammers? Those would go with Fire's blacksmithing thing. :O Plus the only hammer we have right now is the 2013 Flameforger's apparel.
Why do people think "stop complaining about this issue that I don't personally care about" comments are going to get anywhere?? The fact that some people don't notice or care doesn't suddenly invalidate the people who do care... Like, an irreversible change was still made, and "who cares" doesn't make it less obvious to the ones affected.

It's also not users "finding something new to complain about"; people have been upset about the old eyes being nuked since the 8th. And literally nobody is comparing this to someone dying of cancer, or even acting like it???? I'm..... what...

@kaljaia - There's some side-by-side comparisons in this thread, if you're curious! :0 And user idlewildly made an old URL generator here that converts scries to show the old eye type.

Colour-wise, Ice eyes are blue and not white, Wind is yellower, and Light and Fire are also yellower. Shadow and Plague got darker, while Arcane, Nature, Water, and Lightning got brighter. Earth seems to be pretty much the same colour?
The whites of Pearlcatchers' and Tundras' eyes are coloured in now in Common, as well. Adult Plague Tundras look like they have pinkeye now, haha.

Lineart and shading for all adult dragons' eyes also got changed-- except for male Coatls, which have more detail in their eyes now, other adult dragons have either blurry or faint pupils and iris lines, and the shading is missing or faint.
Oh, on the topic of the new apparel sets and weapons... maybe some hammers? Those would go with Fire's blacksmithing thing. :O Plus the only hammer we have right now is the 2013 Flameforger's apparel.
Why do people think "stop complaining about this issue that I don't personally care about" comments are going to get anywhere?? The fact that some people don't notice or care doesn't suddenly invalidate the people who do care... Like, an irreversible change was still made, and "who cares" doesn't make it less obvious to the ones affected.

It's also not users "finding something new to complain about"; people have been upset about the old eyes being nuked since the 8th. And literally nobody is comparing this to someone dying of cancer, or even acting like it???? I'm..... what...

@kaljaia - There's some side-by-side comparisons in this thread, if you're curious! :0 And user idlewildly made an old URL generator here that converts scries to show the old eye type.

Colour-wise, Ice eyes are blue and not white, Wind is yellower, and Light and Fire are also yellower. Shadow and Plague got darker, while Arcane, Nature, Water, and Lightning got brighter. Earth seems to be pretty much the same colour?
The whites of Pearlcatchers' and Tundras' eyes are coloured in now in Common, as well. Adult Plague Tundras look like they have pinkeye now, haha.

Lineart and shading for all adult dragons' eyes also got changed-- except for male Coatls, which have more detail in their eyes now, other adult dragons have either blurry or faint pupils and iris lines, and the shading is missing or faint.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I absolutely love how the new apparels are matching the updated lore! :D They're neat, I'll definitely use them. Thank you FR staff! ^^
I absolutely love how the new apparels are matching the updated lore! :D They're neat, I'll definitely use them. Thank you FR staff! ^^
Love the new armor. I'll definitely have to pick some up!

And on a more personal note, while I, personally, think the new eyes are neat, I do think it's great that our lovely staff has taken to heart what people are saying about them and has offered a vial that will allow people who do not like the eyes to change them to common again! :) I know having to come up with something new each year has to be a challenge, and I'm grateful that you're kind enough to rise up to the challenge each year and come up with something new for us players!

So I'd just like to say thanks so much to the staff here on FR for firstly doing all these awesome things not only annually but daily, weekly, and monthly, listening to the community, and offering this up for us!

You guys rock!
Love the new armor. I'll definitely have to pick some up!

And on a more personal note, while I, personally, think the new eyes are neat, I do think it's great that our lovely staff has taken to heart what people are saying about them and has offered a vial that will allow people who do not like the eyes to change them to common again! :) I know having to come up with something new each year has to be a challenge, and I'm grateful that you're kind enough to rise up to the challenge each year and come up with something new for us players!

So I'd just like to say thanks so much to the staff here on FR for firstly doing all these awesome things not only annually but daily, weekly, and monthly, listening to the community, and offering this up for us!

You guys rock!
Thank you for this! :)
Thank you for this! :)
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Anyone know how long the item is a drop?
I might have missed it but i never saw a end date posted.
Anyone know how long the item is a drop?
I might have missed it but i never saw a end date posted.
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
I love how the new apparel is tied to lore! My dragons are happy to produce this wonderful armor in support of the REVOLUTION!
I love how the new apparel is tied to lore! My dragons are happy to produce this wonderful armor in support of the REVOLUTION!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
The new armour looks pretty cool.
The new armour looks pretty cool.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 72 73