Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Ghost of Love
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 87 88
Frick yes!!!!! Love this gene

Perfect Halloween dergs omg
Frick yes!!!!! Love this gene

Perfect Halloween dergs omg
I liek dragons
I will have other stuff to put here later...
Hello :3
[item=Sunset Butterflyfish] RAINBOW FISH CONFIRMED!!!
Sunset Butterflyfish RAINBOW FISH CONFIRMED!!!
Ohhh what a cool gene! :O
Ohhh what a cool gene! :O
[quote name="FluffyLynn" date="2018-02-13 12:06:37" ] I want the new gene so much! But I haven't even seen it in the Treasure Market since it was released. And I try to check every few minutes when I am not busy. So far, three of my friends have gotten the gene. Meanwhile, I haven't even seen the icon in the market. Is everyone just that fast at getting to it first? Or am I just that unlucky? I even have an idea on what dragon to put the gene on too and I have the 160,000 treasure... Rip me. [/quote] @FluffyLynn It showed up twice in a row about 30-40 minutes ago. When I saw it there were 16 at the moment of refresh. By the time I tried to click on it it said it was no longer available. I've been trying to snipe 1 for two days now and miss it every time.
FluffyLynn wrote on 2018-02-13 12:06:37:
I want the new gene so much! But I haven't even seen it in the Treasure Market since it was released. And I try to check every few minutes when I am not busy. So far, three of my friends have gotten the gene.

Meanwhile, I haven't even seen the icon in the market. Is everyone just that fast at getting to it first? Or am I just that unlucky?

I even have an idea on what dragon to put the gene on too and I have the 160,000 treasure... Rip me.
@FluffyLynn

It showed up twice in a row about 30-40 minutes ago. When I saw it there were 16 at the moment of refresh. By the time I tried to click on it it said it was no longer available. I've been trying to snipe 1 for two days now and miss it every time.
DJl4bID.png
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSs SPOOPY BOIOS
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSs SPOOPY BOIOS
18.jpg
AWESOME! :D
AWESOME! :D
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
spoopy!!!
spoopy!!!
I'll put a cool signature here eventually
Bone and skeletal stuff are my wickness!
I hoped for a gene displaying bones on the dragon since I joined FR, exept that I thought more about a primary gene.

But I have to confess that I am totaly desapointed about Ghost gene. It looks too flat, and even if some colors display a gradient on the bone shape, that doesn't help.

It's not a "bad" gene, I just think that it looks a bit unachieved and that it lakes of work comparing to what FR staf released last months. It could had been better!

It's to flat to be bones inside the dragon, but it's too net to act like paint on the body.
This gene falls betwen two stall...

seriously, I would like to share the community's euphoria concerning the release, but for me it's a big nope. =S
Bone and skeletal stuff are my wickness!
I hoped for a gene displaying bones on the dragon since I joined FR, exept that I thought more about a primary gene.

But I have to confess that I am totaly desapointed about Ghost gene. It looks too flat, and even if some colors display a gradient on the bone shape, that doesn't help.

It's not a "bad" gene, I just think that it looks a bit unachieved and that it lakes of work comparing to what FR staf released last months. It could had been better!

It's to flat to be bones inside the dragon, but it's too net to act like paint on the body.
This gene falls betwen two stall...

seriously, I would like to share the community's euphoria concerning the release, but for me it's a big nope. =S
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Eyy new forum boxes!
Eyy new forum boxes!
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
AHH yesss
AHH yesss
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png