Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Ghost of Love
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 88
Oooh, spoopy! I love it! Giving me some ideas for a Plague Flight rep I've been thinking about. :D
Oooh, spoopy! I love it! Giving me some ideas for a Plague Flight rep I've been thinking about. :D
@Undel

Was there a updated to forums? Looks new to me
@Undel

Was there a updated to forums? Looks new to me
I like the gene more than I thought I would... My necromancer will look amazing :0 but I've also found myself another expensive project, hah... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=3&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=34&auth=a441fe9563983d06ec93ac017bbc6abf89561aa6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] 'Disappointed' that my favourite color, Tarnish, isn't doing what Eldritch does here... but still! Loving the treasure seraph too! Was waiting for more pink apparel. The roundness of the new forum layout is so so pleasing!
I like the gene more than I thought I would... My necromancer will look amazing :0
but I've also found myself another expensive project, hah...

dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=3&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=34&auth=a441fe9563983d06ec93ac017bbc6abf89561aa6&dummyext=prev.png

'Disappointed' that my favourite color, Tarnish, isn't doing what Eldritch does here... but still!

Loving the treasure seraph too! Was waiting for more pink apparel. The roundness of the new forum layout is so so pleasing!
Yay I'm so happy and I love skeletal stuff!
Yay I'm so happy and I love skeletal stuff!
OH MA GOSH THE GENE IS OUT AHHHH
OH MA GOSH THE GENE IS OUT AHHHH
10 hours ahead of the FR server time.
Can doodle your dragon(s) for some treasure/gems!
Free to use level 20 cauldron!
thank you glittermom for my life
thank you glittermom for my life
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Liking this new gene so far.
Liking this new gene so far.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
I want the new gene so much! But I haven't even seen it in the Treasure Market since it was released. And I try to check every few minutes when I am not busy. So far, three of my friends have gotten the gene.

Meanwhile, I haven't even seen the icon in the market. Is everyone just that fast at getting to it first? Or am I just that unlucky?

I even have an idea on what dragon to put the gene on too and I have the 160,000 treasure... Rip me.
I want the new gene so much! But I haven't even seen it in the Treasure Market since it was released. And I try to check every few minutes when I am not busy. So far, three of my friends have gotten the gene.

Meanwhile, I haven't even seen the icon in the market. Is everyone just that fast at getting to it first? Or am I just that unlucky?

I even have an idea on what dragon to put the gene on too and I have the 160,000 treasure... Rip me.
ghost looks cool with pinstripe and trail
ghost looks cool with pinstripe and trail
JUST WHAT I NEEDED

GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
JUST WHAT I NEEDED

GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
sherlock-edit.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 88