Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Technical Beta
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94
Yes, woohoo!
Yes, woohoo!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
I haven't gotten into it that much so far, but one thing I just wanted to mention as it's the first thing that's come to my attention... it's extremely annoying to have to scroll down the page after moving to a different page or new battle in the coli. Please change this ;-;
I haven't gotten into it that much so far, but one thing I just wanted to mention as it's the first thing that's come to my attention... it's extremely annoying to have to scroll down the page after moving to a different page or new battle in the coli. Please change this ;-;
Handful of Sprockets
*sigh* "You're going to make me say it, aren't you? FINE. I'm sorry I killed your wife. But in my defense, she jumped in front of my sword!"
Copper Gear
I like 90% of the new coli. I can actually use my touchscreen without changing browsers! And saving parties is great! And naming dragons in coli is great!

I'm unsure if dragons staying down between rounds is intentional or a bug. If it's intentional, I'm wondering how that will work with experience? When I'm training fodder, they go down. All the time. If they go down, do they still get exp? Because if not, that completely wrecks fodder training as we know it today. I'm legitimately concerned about that.

There are some minor issues with flow with the animations and the reloading, but that's small beans to me.
I like 90% of the new coli. I can actually use my touchscreen without changing browsers! And saving parties is great! And naming dragons in coli is great!

I'm unsure if dragons staying down between rounds is intentional or a bug. If it's intentional, I'm wondering how that will work with experience? When I'm training fodder, they go down. All the time. If they go down, do they still get exp? Because if not, that completely wrecks fodder training as we know it today. I'm legitimately concerned about that.

There are some minor issues with flow with the animations and the reloading, but that's small beans to me.
Mobile has been working wonderfully for me so far, though I personally would like the ability to sort by order in my lair instead of by age, simply because the ages of the dragons I'm training up tends to vary greatly and most exalt fodder is held at the back of my lair!

EDIT! Forget that, whoops! Somehow missed that option earlier this morning, all is well! ;u;
Mobile has been working wonderfully for me so far, though I personally would like the ability to sort by order in my lair instead of by age, simply because the ages of the dragons I'm training up tends to vary greatly and most exalt fodder is held at the back of my lair!

EDIT! Forget that, whoops! Somehow missed that option earlier this morning, all is well! ;u;
g8Ubwho.png
Not bad. I really like saving teams idea and organize option. *^*
Not bad. I really like saving teams idea and organize option. *^*
ezgif_com_resize_by_heartsofinsanity-dc1gfev.gif
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/XqL0uC2RUx9Hq/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
YO the beta already works AWESOMELY on mobile (for me anyway) !! It's actually usable on my phone!
YO the beta already works AWESOMELY on mobile (for me anyway) !! It's actually usable on my phone!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Already I'm noticing that the Beta runs significantly slower than the original coliseum. The FPS is fine, but cycling between turns has a delay to it that makes grinding a whole lot less efficient than it was before.

Already I'm noticing that the Beta runs significantly slower than the original coliseum. The FPS is fine, but cycling between turns has a delay to it that makes grinding a whole lot less efficient than it was before.

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
pros: a lot of the oldest, most annoying bugs finally got squashed.

cons: severely in need of streamlining.

the constant refreshing in the menu is fine and acceptable since no one spends much time there. but a full refresh after every battle? are you serious?

the coliseum is a chore. you should be making it easier to play, not more annoying. the refresh itself doubles the time it takes to complete one battle, and then it's tripled because i need to scroll back down each time so that i can see the buttons. i can't even put into words how annoying that is.

please get rid of the refresh in between battles. it's completely ridiculous and if it stays as it is now, i can honestly tell you i won't be using the coliseum anymore at all.

on a less pressing note: having to wait until your dragon's completely finished its attack animation to attack again is also pretty annoying.
pros: a lot of the oldest, most annoying bugs finally got squashed.

cons: severely in need of streamlining.

the constant refreshing in the menu is fine and acceptable since no one spends much time there. but a full refresh after every battle? are you serious?

the coliseum is a chore. you should be making it easier to play, not more annoying. the refresh itself doubles the time it takes to complete one battle, and then it's tripled because i need to scroll back down each time so that i can see the buttons. i can't even put into words how annoying that is.

please get rid of the refresh in between battles. it's completely ridiculous and if it stays as it is now, i can honestly tell you i won't be using the coliseum anymore at all.

on a less pressing note: having to wait until your dragon's completely finished its attack animation to attack again is also pretty annoying.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Dragon select works great, but switching between control schemes doesn't seem to be available on laptop.
Dragon select works great, but switching between control schemes doesn't seem to be available on laptop.
goodnight sweet prince
Untitled40.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94