Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 90 91
[img]http://puu.sh/yrlTe/90881d3160.png[/img] This is the only thing I can imagine for when they were deciding to put up the poll.
90881d3160.png

This is the only thing I can imagine for when they were deciding to put up the poll.
[quote name="Talifer" date=2017-11-22 07:04:31] [img]http://puu.sh/yrlTe/90881d3160.png[/img] This is the only thing I can imagine for when they were deciding to put up the poll. [/quote] This is amazing! And it made my whole day that much better!
Talifer wrote on 2017-11-22:
90881d3160.png

This is the only thing I can imagine for when they were deciding to put up the poll.

This is amazing! And it made my whole day that much better!
4xTBSTZ.png
Give the bears to Joxar, he likes colour variants.
Give the bears to Joxar, he likes colour variants.
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
Yeah I'd be all for just retiring the bears. There's literally so many of them flying around already.
Yeah I'd be all for just retiring the bears. There's literally so many of them flying around already.
I feel like most of the users advocating for retirement are doing so out of frustration, not a feeling that they don't want new users to have access to the bears. I know I was not thrilled whenever I opened a chest into a bear last NotN, and I am kinda not looking forward to this year's festival because I know it's going to be a massive grindfest and then I'm going to get frustrated and buy the new stuff off of other users. I don't want the bears to be retired (I don't want anything to be retired, quite frankly) but they did decrease my enjoyment of the festival, which I suspect was a very common experience.

I feel like most of the users advocating for retirement are doing so out of frustration, not a feeling that they don't want new users to have access to the bears. I know I was not thrilled whenever I opened a chest into a bear last NotN, and I am kinda not looking forward to this year's festival because I know it's going to be a massive grindfest and then I'm going to get frustrated and buy the new stuff off of other users. I don't want the bears to be retired (I don't want anything to be retired, quite frankly) but they did decrease my enjoyment of the festival, which I suspect was a very common experience.

@0MidnightHeart

If it gave you a giggle, then my job is done! Have a beautiful day! ♥
@0MidnightHeart

If it gave you a giggle, then my job is done! Have a beautiful day! ♥
If I got a bear out of an expensive Joxar's Spare Inventory Chest I'd be furious.
If I got a bear out of an expensive Joxar's Spare Inventory Chest I'd be furious.
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
I cast my vote! <3
I cast my vote! <3
Seriously just retire the bears. Not retiring them from the get go has made them all but worthless. I’m tired of looking at them. (Though they do make great cauldron fodder.) Let’s have something new.
Seriously just retire the bears. Not retiring them from the get go has made them all but worthless. I’m tired of looking at them. (Though they do make great cauldron fodder.) Let’s have something new.
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
[quote date=2017-11-22 08:07:22] Seriously just retire the bears. Not retiring them from the get go has made them all but worthless. I’m tired of looking at them. (Though they do make great cauldron fodder.) Let’s have something new. [/quote] Just want to reply to the sentiment: We will be getting something new regardless of whether the bears retire, stay in NotN or move to Joxars. Also, you already HAVE a chance to get something that is practically worthless when you buy the Joxar's spare inventory because many of the items simply aren't worth that much because people already have them. The Bear would be something ABOVE that and still be worth something due to it, at least, being transmutable in Baldwins'.
Quote:
Just want to reply to the sentiment:

We will be getting something new regardless of whether the bears retire, stay in NotN or move to Joxars.

Also, you already HAVE a chance to get something that is practically worthless when you buy the Joxar's spare inventory because many of the items simply aren't worth that much because people already have them. The Bear would be something ABOVE that and still be worth something due to it, at least, being transmutable in Baldwins'.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 90 91