Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Expansion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Did the price of the festive favors crate go up? Wasn't it 80k?
Ah, that Coatl vista looks amazing! dangit I can't freaking afford this. And those accents! Absolutely beautiful. Good job, guys! Keep up the good work.
Ah, that Coatl vista looks amazing! dangit I can't freaking afford this. And those accents! Absolutely beautiful. Good job, guys! Keep up the good work.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
oooh love the new skins !!!! #nolife farming

oooh love the new skins !!!! #nolife farming

Holmenkol.png
Aaah, I really like that you guys are keeping the site up to date. :D Feels like you're working your way forward step by step. I really appreciate it.
Aaah, I really like that you guys are keeping the site up to date. :D Feels like you're working your way forward step by step. I really appreciate it.
shop_banner.png
Woah, thanks for the update guys! Your all soo awesome~
Woah, thanks for the update guys! Your all soo awesome~
35326_s.gif
And Joxar still has Shadow eyes... Whoo! It's a new update! Finally! Something new!
And Joxar still has Shadow eyes... Whoo! It's a new update! Finally! Something new!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
eats this post

nice
eats this post

nice
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
those are some really nice skins you got there

stoked about more venue entries too. i wish all the venues had encyclopedia entries already; makes finding items a lot easier. but nice to see a new one added after so long, at least.
those are some really nice skins you got there

stoked about more venue entries too. i wish all the venues had encyclopedia entries already; makes finding items a lot easier. but nice to see a new one added after so long, at least.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Thank you for the update to the coliseum encyclopedia entries! I can't wait until they're all complete!
Thank you for the update to the coliseum encyclopedia entries! I can't wait until they're all complete!
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
[quote name="@RachelAmber" date=2017-10-12 00:49:15] Did the price of the festive favors crate go up? Wasn't it 80k? [/quote] I think they may have just used some older art. Initially the price for Joxar's Box was set at 90k. I think they've used the same image they did for the preview (with the old price) as for this update. But I have seen/heard nowhere a mention of the price going up again!
@RachelAmber wrote on 2017-10-12:

I think they may have just used some older art. Initially the price for Joxar's Box was set at 90k. I think they've used the same image they did for the preview (with the old price) as for this update. But I have seen/heard nowhere a mention of the price going up again!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25