Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Expansion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
WHOA NICE
WHOA NICE
iAEvMIm.png ♦ Vic
♦ They/Them
♦ Lore Clan
♦ Icicle
pf0ulPV.gifqxgptV4.gifE36y0uf.gif985Rc6Q.gif
Woot, are the droprates just as rare as the other skins that can be found in color mainly during feats?
Woot, are the droprates just as rare as the other skins that can be found in color mainly during feats?
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
omg yes!
omg yes!
[quote name="Zac" date=2017-10-12 00:39:50] Woot, are the droprates just as rare as the other skins that can be found in color mainly during feats? [/quote] Because they're around for the long-haul, non-holiday coliseum skins have a lower drop rate than limited-time holiday-coliseum skins (otherwise we'd be swimming in them!)
Zac wrote on 2017-10-12:

Because they're around for the long-haul, non-holiday coliseum skins have a lower drop rate than limited-time holiday-coliseum skins (otherwise we'd be swimming in them!)
True XD

Thanks undel :3
True XD

Thanks undel :3
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
Ohhhhh HECK YEA :DDDD
Ohhhhh HECK YEA :DDDD
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
Great!
Great!
Happy to see the encyclopedia getting some much-needed attention!
But I am kinda sad to see that Eliminate (and ambush and berserker) is not part of the loot in the Volcanic Vents..

Edit to add: there's one broken item code on the NotN page. I think its for Nocturnal Dust
Happy to see the encyclopedia getting some much-needed attention!
But I am kinda sad to see that Eliminate (and ambush and berserker) is not part of the loot in the Volcanic Vents..

Edit to add: there's one broken item code on the NotN page. I think its for Nocturnal Dust
i love seeing when venues get a page so you can see all the data on a single page, sweet!
i love seeing when venues get a page so you can see all the data on a single page, sweet!
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
COATL VISTA.
It's so pretty o__o
COATL VISTA.
It's so pretty o__o
xpj2Erm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25