Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017
@KarkatsDemon
Statistically, it's the Arena, followed by Volcanic Vents and Redrock Cove
Personally, I like the Sandswept Delta- they have less Light enemies but you can kill off the enemies faster, leading to more fights per minute... I guess here it depends on the effectiveness of your team, mine is not so strong to simply rush through the higher venues
@KarkatsDemon
Statistically, it's the Arena, followed by Volcanic Vents and Redrock Cove
Personally, I like the Sandswept Delta- they have less Light enemies but you can kill off the enemies faster, leading to more fights per minute... I guess here it depends on the effectiveness of your team, mine is not so strong to simply rush through the higher venues
qR6otwA.png
@KarkatsDemon

Here's a Festival Coliseum Guide by Maki. Hope this helps!

Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone!
@KarkatsDemon

Here's a Festival Coliseum Guide by Maki. Hope this helps!

Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone!
    
BYsP4la.png   

Script
they/them | FR+9
|
     | lvl 26 Cauldron
| Fandragons?
| Flight reps (wip)
I'm really curious about Joxar...
Will the items stay the same for the next months?
Or will it change every time?
Like... Will we get the chance to buy the familiars next time again?
Or the other goodies? since you can have a maximum of 2 tokens each time Oo?
help xD
I'm really curious about Joxar...
Will the items stay the same for the next months?
Or will it change every time?
Like... Will we get the chance to buy the familiars next time again?
Or the other goodies? since you can have a maximum of 2 tokens each time Oo?
help xD
Everything in this is so pretty!
Everything in this is so pretty!
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
@Sheila Hello there! Undel addressed that question in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2216630]Joxar's Spare Inventory[/url] Announcement on Thursday. :) [quote name="Undel" date=2017-06-22 22:21:24] [quote name="Saern" date=2017-06-22 22:19:17] I skimmed the post and didn't see anything about so, just a quick question: will the same colour variants be coming back every fest or is the stock a seasonal/rotating thing? [/quote] Same every festival for a while. If we add more (which is certainly a possibility!) we'll post an announcement about it. For right now, we want to give everyone a chance to collect the first offering. The color variant items will not be retiring, so you'll have time to get them all. [/quote]
@Sheila Hello there! Undel addressed that question in the Joxar's Spare Inventory Announcement on Thursday. :)
Undel wrote on 2017-06-22:
Saern wrote on 2017-06-22:
I skimmed the post and didn't see anything about so, just a quick question: will the same colour variants be coming back every fest or is the stock a seasonal/rotating thing?

Same every festival for a while. If we add more (which is certainly a possibility!) we'll post an announcement about it. For right now, we want to give everyone a chance to collect the first offering. The color variant items will not be retiring, so you'll have time to get them all.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Nice
Nice
@JCStitches oh thank you very much!
haven't thought about stalking there ... xD"
@JCStitches oh thank you very much!
haven't thought about stalking there ... xD"
Happy Brightshine Jubilee!!!! Everything is so beautiful!
Happy Brightshine Jubilee!!!! Everything is so beautiful!
squeeeeeeeee
I love everything
I'm going to go bankrupt
squeeeeeeeee
I love everything
I'm going to go bankrupt
light.gif
Knick -- she/her -- FR+3
Sporadically active, chipping away at gene projects and familiar collecting.
I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Not sure if that question is already answered or not:
As you can make Tokens in Baldwin, and only when the festival is running, does that mean, that if a Token isn't ready at the end of the festival that it will get lost like the nocturen chest at the end of the nocturne festival?

(sorry if my english is bad but, I am not a native speaker9
Not sure if that question is already answered or not:
As you can make Tokens in Baldwin, and only when the festival is running, does that mean, that if a Token isn't ready at the end of the festival that it will get lost like the nocturen chest at the end of the nocturne festival?

(sorry if my english is bad but, I am not a native speaker9
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png