Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [lvl 26] Free cauldron
1 2 3 4
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3197029/1#post_3197029][img] https://i.imgur.com/N4wiTEd.png [/img][/url] [center][size=12]Hello![/size][/center] I'd love to get some exp for my cauldron. You might be looking for someone to brew something so you can do something else. We can make this work. Sounds good? Here's what you should do: [LIST] [*]Post your order here, or shoot me a PM so I can confirm it and we can work out any details if neccessary. No need to ping, I'm subscribed. [*] When everything is settled, send the mats to me via [b]PM[/b] and I'll get your brew done ASAP (that's "as soon as possible" and not "as slow as possible" btw) [*]When it's done I'll send it to you via PM (unless you prefer CR). [/LIST] Thanks for reading! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions! [b]Quick note:[/b] My username used to be Triss and that's what folks here were pinging before, just fyi!
N4wiTEd.png
Hello!

I'd love to get some exp for my cauldron.
You might be looking for someone to brew something so you can do something else.
We can make this work.

Sounds good? Here's what you should do:
  • Post your order here, or shoot me a PM so I can confirm it and we can work out any details if neccessary. No need to ping, I'm subscribed.
  • When everything is settled, send the mats to me via PM and I'll get your brew done ASAP (that's "as soon as possible" and not "as slow as possible" btw)
  • When it's done I'll send it to you via PM (unless you prefer CR).

Thanks for reading!

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Quick note: My username used to be Triss and that's what folks here were pinging before, just fyi!
    
BYsP4la.png   

Script
they/them | FR+9
|
     | lvl 26 Cauldron
| Fandragons?
| Flight reps (wip)
Some examples of items I've brewed for others before: [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker][item=Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule][item=scene: royal chambers][item=glass beaker][item=sizzling phosphorus][item=charming sage tassel][item=Rainbow Starsilk Circlet][item=Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Rainbow Starsilk Cloak][item=vial of darkened sight] And many others!

Some examples of items I've brewed for others before:

Reinforced Glass Beaker Tertiary Gene: Capsule Scene: Royal Chambers Glass Beaker Sizzling Phosphorus Charming Sage Tassel Rainbow Starsilk Circlet Rainbow Starsilk Wingdrapes Rainbow Starsilk Cloak Vial of Darkened Sight
And many others!
    
BYsP4la.png   

Script
they/them | FR+9
|
     | lvl 26 Cauldron
| Fandragons?
| Flight reps (wip)
[center][emoji=cauldron size=1][/center]
    
BYsP4la.png   

Script
they/them | FR+9
|
     | lvl 26 Cauldron
| Fandragons?
| Flight reps (wip)
Hello! Looking to get 6 reinforced beakers brewed if you're interested. (I know that's a low xp order so I can off a tip of 15g) If not no worries!
Hello! Looking to get 6 reinforced beakers brewed if you're interested. (I know that's a low xp order so I can off a tip of 15g) If not no worries!
@Brightflight

Every bit of exp counts! Feel free to send over the mats whenever convenient!
@Brightflight

Every bit of exp counts! Feel free to send over the mats whenever convenient!
    
BYsP4la.png   

Script
they/them | FR+9
|
     | lvl 26 Cauldron
| Fandragons?
| Flight reps (wip)
    
BYsP4la.png   

Script
they/them | FR+9
|
     | lvl 26 Cauldron
| Fandragons?
| Flight reps (wip)
Can I order five sizzling phosphorus?
Can I order five sizzling phosphorus?
@Brightflight

Sure thing, send over the mats whenever!
(Sorry for the lateish reply, it was a busy day!)
@Brightflight

Sure thing, send over the mats whenever!
(Sorry for the lateish reply, it was a busy day!)
    
BYsP4la.png   

Script
they/them | FR+9
|
     | lvl 26 Cauldron
| Fandragons?
| Flight reps (wip)
    
BYsP4la.png   

Script
they/them | FR+9
|