Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 4th Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 127 128
Happy birthday FR ! Wish you twenty more at least ! x')
Happy birthday FR ! Wish you twenty more at least ! x')
Awesome, i love the charming sage appell! Happy 4 years!
Awesome, i love the charming sage appell! Happy 4 years!
Hype! Happy 4 year anniversary FR and many more to come!
Hype! Happy 4 year anniversary FR and many more to come!
Happy 4 years! I've only been a member for a year now, but I hope to stay to watch the site grow for many years to come. C:
Great update guys!
Happy 4 years! I've only been a member for a year now, but I hope to stay to watch the site grow for many years to come. C:
Great update guys!
22323432_5sfSXYLdQT2ElLF.png
@Akiri

A suggestion for the dressing room (awesome feature, I'm loving it!) allow us to check off multiple items at once.

For example, I'm trying out the Celebration Sage outfit on my dragon, since I want to see the whole set at once, it makes sense to be able to click on all of the options that pop up when I type celebration if I want.

Currently, they'll all come up, but then I have to select them one at a time. A multi-selection option like the Hoard would be quite preferable to having to keep opening everything over and over.
@Akiri

A suggestion for the dressing room (awesome feature, I'm loving it!) allow us to check off multiple items at once.

For example, I'm trying out the Celebration Sage outfit on my dragon, since I want to see the whole set at once, it makes sense to be able to click on all of the options that pop up when I type celebration if I want.

Currently, they'll all come up, but then I have to select them one at a time. A multi-selection option like the Hoard would be quite preferable to having to keep opening everything over and over.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Happy birthday FR :')
Happy birthday FR :')
xxxxx
QQYyU47.pngtn0RSo5.png
CQ7Bbrl.pngz8s5c34.png
4PVRKCL.pngfX0bVgZ.png
rbqiEGB.pngRwPwJw9.png
y41plqc.pngebjDWAS.png
M8bsogX.png ZGbqOx7.png0onMt94.png
[quote name="Natakiro" date=2017-06-08 10:26:10] After messing around with the Dressing Room, I was wondering if there's a way to select multiple items at once from the pop-up? It would be nice for previewing a whole set at once. Either it's not a feature or I'm doing it wrong. [/quote] @Akiri I also would like to know this, please! :D I'm on mobile, so I'm worried I may be missing something.
Natakiro wrote on 2017-06-08:
After messing around with the Dressing Room, I was wondering if there's a way to select multiple items at once from the pop-up? It would be nice for previewing a whole set at once.

Either it's not a feature or I'm doing it wrong.
@Akiri I also would like to know this, please! :D I'm on mobile, so I'm worried I may be missing something.
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
TREASURE MARKETPLACE BUNDLES? SAGE APPAREL?
THE WAIT FOR MAINTENANCE TO END WAS WORTH IT!
Happy 4th anniversary, and thank you, Flight Rising Operators for all your hard work!
TREASURE MARKETPLACE BUNDLES? SAGE APPAREL?
THE WAIT FOR MAINTENANCE TO END WAS WORTH IT!
Happy 4th anniversary, and thank you, Flight Rising Operators for all your hard work!
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
Happy 4th Anniversary Flight Rising! :D
Happy 4th Anniversary Flight Rising! :D
bHeX9bv.png
Happy four years! It's been a blast since the beginning. Hope to stick around longer (:
Happy four years! It's been a blast since the beginning. Hope to stick around longer (:
fBZO2yk.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 127 128