Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Share a little bit of love
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I... didn't see any swans this week ? If anyone is willing to, I have the ingredients (unless i didnt see the blue wax), so we could trade !
I... didn't see any swans this week ? If anyone is willing to, I have the ingredients (unless i didnt see the blue wax), so we could trade !
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Vela (they/them)
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !

.:. rarely active lately .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
yay a ridge vista!
yay a ridge vista!
30286239.png57443021.png74476387.png66128842.png
I finally got the Sweetheart Swan, only to realize: Its tooltip is mega depressing actually. Real swans are monogamous and often mate for life. This one chooses a new mate every year. What keeps happening to this poor bird's mates?
I finally got the Sweetheart Swan, only to realize: Its tooltip is mega depressing actually. Real swans are monogamous and often mate for life. This one chooses a new mate every year. What keeps happening to this poor bird's mates?
Remi
He/Him
@Brokenwing that is a good point
@Brokenwing that is a good point
hh6vefd.png
got both familiars, woop
got both familiars, woop
[quote name="Brokenwing" date=2017-02-16 22:19:56] I finally got the Sweetheart Swan, only to realize: Its tooltip is mega depressing actually. Real swans are monogamous and often mate for life. This one chooses a new mate every year. What keeps happening to this poor bird's mates? [/quote] Swipp keeps swawn-napping them to trade for a suspicious amount of skulls and wax
Brokenwing wrote on 2017-02-16:
Swipp keeps swawn-napping them to trade for a suspicious amount of skulls and wax
@KyuremCult
That explains everything!
@KyuremCult
That explains everything!
Remi
He/Him
are those enamored swans like a dark purple, or black?
are those enamored swans like a dark purple, or black?
Glad I didn't miss this =)
Glad I didn't miss this =)
*angry screaming* I thought this was staying until the 20th...
*angry screaming* I thought this was staying until the 20th...
hFT3jNj.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37