Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Share a little bit of love
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I'm never gonna get the vista cause I'm broke and horrible at saving money :''')))) but at least I can get the swans and that's something at least !
I'm never gonna get the vista cause I'm broke and horrible at saving money :''')))) but at least I can get the swans and that's something at least !
quill.png
I knew I was saving all that wax and unopend bone jars for something. XD Okay not really, I tend to hoard things and I am so glad that all I had to do was open up 20 jars to get enough skulls, and do a couple of battles to get the last 3 waxes I needed and boom I got a swan. :)

Now I just have to wait 3hrs for my other swan to be done. :D
I knew I was saving all that wax and unopend bone jars for something. XD Okay not really, I tend to hoard things and I am so glad that all I had to do was open up 20 jars to get enough skulls, and do a couple of battles to get the last 3 waxes I needed and boom I got a swan. :)

Now I just have to wait 3hrs for my other swan to be done. :D
[size=5]I'm so emotional right now.[/size] @Undel and the rest of the FR staff My grandmother passed away a couple weeks ago, and I've created a memorial dragon for her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30385916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303860/30385916_350.png[/img] [/url] Her name was Gladys Swan, and she collected hundreds of swans. She had little figurines, music boxes, paintings, clocks, candles, picture frames, everything. If it had a swan on it, she had it. A while ago I had posted a forum thread asking for suggestions on what familiar to give my dragon here, since there weren't any actual swan familiars. These swans are [I]exactly[/I] what I needed right now. Thank you, FR staff! This means more to me than you could ever imagine! I just saw this announcement, and I already traded with Swip for one and am brewing the other one up right now.
I'm so emotional right now.

@Undel and the rest of the FR staff

My grandmother passed away a couple weeks ago, and I've created a memorial dragon for her.

30385916_350.png

Her name was Gladys Swan, and she collected hundreds of swans. She had little figurines, music boxes, paintings, clocks, candles, picture frames, everything. If it had a swan on it, she had it. A while ago I had posted a forum thread asking for suggestions on what familiar to give my dragon here, since there weren't any actual swan familiars.

These swans are exactly what I needed right now. Thank you, FR staff! This means more to me than you could ever imagine!

I just saw this announcement, and I already traded with Swip for one and am brewing the other one up right now.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
<3
<3
FBuDOAO.gif
“All human wisdom is contained in these two words -
Wait and Hope”

Cry•tus
|| Lore || wip
122 winning entries?! That's a lot of new coliseum goodies :)
122 winning entries?! That's a lot of new coliseum goodies :)
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
Anyone else humming 'Love is in the air' all day long since this cute update? :D
Anyone else humming 'Love is in the air' all day long since this cute update? :D
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
pretty swans!!! :o

Happy Hearts day to all players & staff! <3

(EDIT: I ALSO JUST NOTICED THE HEARTS ON THE CHESTS OF THE SWEETHEART SWANS yes i'm really blind haha AND THAT IS SO CUTE AHHHHH)
pretty swans!!! :o

Happy Hearts day to all players & staff! <3

(EDIT: I ALSO JUST NOTICED THE HEARTS ON THE CHESTS OF THE SWEETHEART SWANS yes i'm really blind haha AND THAT IS SO CUTE AHHHHH)
IRGHmwD.gif
This is an extra post just to stare at my new vista given to me by my sneaky darling @MissK <3

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, players and staff alike!
This is an extra post just to stare at my new vista given to me by my sneaky darling @MissK <3

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, players and staff alike!
QdaBiJf.png
Swans that are happy and cute and not hissing and biting? I wish they existed on Earth, too.
Swans that are happy and cute and not hissing and biting? I wish they existed on Earth, too.
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! ~ ♥
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! ~ ♥
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades