Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 171 172
I was wondering if the new breed is forever?
I was wondering if the new breed is forever?
tumblr_oe4xkrkbGs1tsnnvyo1_500.png
I'm so curious now what Baldwin used to look like. I used to play years ago and only came back recently once I heard there was a new breed, and I completely missed when Baldwin's Brew was introduced on the site.
I'm so curious now what Baldwin used to look like. I used to play years ago and only came back recently once I heard there was a new breed, and I completely missed when Baldwin's Brew was introduced on the site.
Has anyone else noticed that Baldwins pearl is now sitting on his shelf?
Has anyone else noticed that Baldwins pearl is now sitting on his shelf?
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
Have to get one
Have to get one
Starfall Celebration is pretty cool this year
Starfall Celebration is pretty cool this year
@UpsetTransMan

I think they will stay forever, yes :)
@UpsetTransMan

I think they will stay forever, yes :)
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
@RLisa
Nice, thanks!
@RLisa
Nice, thanks!
tumblr_oe4xkrkbGs1tsnnvyo1_500.png
SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![
SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![
@Toranne I'm with you regarding the Corsair set. I'm a ridiculous golden age of piracy / age of sail enthusiast and I also was excited to see more options for pirate apparel, but I really wish there was a legacy Corsair set or perhaps that the Corsair set itself had been left unaltered.

The tricorn is much smaller now- previously the point of the hat filled my entire icon and now it is much less impressive.
I also was dismayed by the addition of imo kitsch and less true to era gold trim.

I mean, I still have the new apparel and will get more before it cycles out because it's still the only apparel that suits my needs. But I really do wish redesigns like this - especially of reasonably limited items which carry a gem cost and are also unique on the site - introduced a legacy version and a new version rather than overwriting the old art.

This would create more retired items, but maybe that isn't a bad thing.

And also I should point out that my main issue is that the items themselves look significantly different in shape and design, if it was a recolor or texture or shading reboot I wouldn't have anything to say, probably.

I'm not entirely against the changes, but I do wish there was perhaps a different solution in the future. I mean I do like the new art for the Corsair set, I really just wish it didn't mean that the old set was gone, because it had a great deal of charm and to me personally fit my lies better.

@Xhaztol
@Toranne I'm with you regarding the Corsair set. I'm a ridiculous golden age of piracy / age of sail enthusiast and I also was excited to see more options for pirate apparel, but I really wish there was a legacy Corsair set or perhaps that the Corsair set itself had been left unaltered.

The tricorn is much smaller now- previously the point of the hat filled my entire icon and now it is much less impressive.
I also was dismayed by the addition of imo kitsch and less true to era gold trim.

I mean, I still have the new apparel and will get more before it cycles out because it's still the only apparel that suits my needs. But I really do wish redesigns like this - especially of reasonably limited items which carry a gem cost and are also unique on the site - introduced a legacy version and a new version rather than overwriting the old art.

This would create more retired items, but maybe that isn't a bad thing.

And also I should point out that my main issue is that the items themselves look significantly different in shape and design, if it was a recolor or texture or shading reboot I wouldn't have anything to say, probably.

I'm not entirely against the changes, but I do wish there was perhaps a different solution in the future. I mean I do like the new art for the Corsair set, I really just wish it didn't mean that the old set was gone, because it had a great deal of charm and to me personally fit my lies better.

@Xhaztol
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
TO THE BREWERY
TO THE BREWERY
Are you lost stranger?
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 171 172